Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,578 members, 7,934,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help With Free Asp Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Free Asp Hosting (906 Views)

Does Anyone Knows How To Run Java And Asp.net Script Wampserver? / A Client Is Forcing Me To Use Asp.net For His Website Project. / Free Asp.net Tutorials Coming Soon. Indicate Your Interest Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Free Asp Hosting by triplee02(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2009
Can somebody pls tell me where i can get a free asp hosting service, That i can use to host my own domain name
Re: Help With Free Asp Hosting by lagoshost(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2009
why do you need a free one? Lagoshost.com can give you a cheap asp host. contact us on 08035921919
Re: Help With Free Asp Hosting by cartoon1b: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2009
pls and pls can someone out there help on how i can install script on the server can anyone out there teach me that,with step by step picture guide, what and what that i have to do first before, and what and what that i need to do first
here is my email robhilson24@rediff.com
the script is php

actually will be hoping to hear from you soon,

how can i get free sms php script and web search engine script, for free
Re: Help With Free Asp Hosting by kolitos007: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2009
triplee02:

Can somebody pls tell me where i can get a free asp hosting service, That i can use to host my own domain name

NO!!!! You can't get free hosting for asp, in fact hosting for .net is more expensive than php cus you will use windows. Good luck with that.

@cartoon1b, why do you keep posting the same post every where, you are spammer or what.
Re: Help With Free Asp Hosting by heebakutty: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2011
i suggest you TheWebPole.com to get good asp hosting service.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Pls: How Can I Put Up Google Adsense In My Smf? / / Guys Check This Out, I Found This On Topix Today! Is That Even Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.