Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. (647 Views)

The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded / How Etisalat Defrauded Me Of 1gb Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. by Gideonaigbe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
After previous deductions from my account which I complained of...can't even remember if it was resolved.
Now forward to yesterday after recharging #100 on my Etisalat line only after two hours I got a text teaching me about life,then #50 was deducted from my account as a sharp Edo blood I quickly called their never delayed customer service to lay my complain then I was meant to believe twas due to the life lesson subscription that I didn't subscribe to.
Now today I checked my account to fine #1 and am like is this for real? Then I called the customer care service again(they never delay to pick) then played my complain again and thank God a very nice looking female voice answered immediately my anger reduced cldnt help such amazing voice....anyway she helped by telling me to send stop to 2442 and ask if I wanted data and am like are u kidding me? In Nigeria Den she like yes as a compensation I thought she was trying to prank me.then I said no cos I ve enough data Den asked if I wanted my money back,i agreed to that amyeay,den she like okay she would forward my complain and after like an hour I got a transfer text from Etisalat refunding my money,now am not saying other networks ain't good o but am really pleased with the way it went from quickly answering my calls to refunding my credit.let other network try to imitate this and feel their customers pain.

Re: How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. by Gideonaigbe(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
more pic

Re: How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. by CoolFreeday(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmmm, chairman na wa you o. You no even edit anything, see as you post sensitive information about yourself online. Some of those info are not suppose to be shared.

#them try.
Re: How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. by barackodam: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gideonaigbe:
After previous deductions from my account which I complained of...can't even remember if it was resolved.
Now forward to yesterday after recharging #100 on my Etisalat line only after two hours I got a text teaching me about life,then #50 was deducted from my account as a sharp Edo blood I quickly called their never delayed customer service to lay my complain then I was meant to believe twas due to the life lesson subscription that I didn't subscribe to.
Now today I checked my account to fine #1 and am like is this for real? Then I called the customer care service again(they never delay to pick) then played my complain again and thank God a very nice looking female voice answered immediately my anger reduced cldnt help such amazing voice....anyway she helped by telling me to send stop to 2442 and ask if I wanted data and am like are u kidding me? In Nigeria Den she like yes as a compensation I thought she was trying to prank me.then I said no cos I ve enough data Den asked if I wanted my money back,i agreed to that amyeay,den she like okay she would forward my complain and after like an hour I got a transfer text from Etisalat refunding my money,now am not saying other networks ain't good o but am really pleased with the way it went from quickly answering my calls to refunding my credit.let other network try to imitate this and feel their customers pain.

Eti has always been like that, refund money, even give data in compensation for any problems from them

1 Like

Re: How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. by jesse8048(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Etisalat has always been the best in that aspect. Mtn will act ignorant, airtel will be rude, glo won't pick but play rubbish advert for 1hour.
Re: How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. by Bookiemart01(f): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy you seem to have mastered their ways.

jesse8048:
Etisalat has always been the best in that aspect. Mtn will act ignorant, airtel will be rude, glo won't pick but play rubbish advert for 1hour.
Re: How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
jesse8048:
I swear you get am cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Etisalat Rewarded Me Back. by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Let's do reality test

Guys, click LIKE if agree with me that MTN customer care would fault the OP or lie that the application for running the program is not responding

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Expiring On BB Phones December Extended To June 2017 : / FG To Sanction MTN, Others Next Week / Which Android Phone Can I Buy With 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.