Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! (1262 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) / Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
a. Nigerians are now claiming that the PDP mismanaged their common wealth for 16 years! Touching, yeah? But then, they mismanaged it in 1999, you voted for the same PDP in 2003....they mismanaged it again in 2003, you voted them in 2007....they mismanaged it again in 2007, you again voted for them in 2011....then the PDP fought with itself, half of its members moved to the APC; it was then you realized PDP mismanaged your common wealth. Is it the mismanagement that is your problem or your gullibility?

b. For the hatred of the PDP, Nigerian youths claimed they would vote for Buhari even if he presented NEPA bill as his certificate! In the same country where an ordinary PhD holder is not allowed to head a University...Nigerian graduates opted for a NEPA-bill President!!! Today, they are blaming him for all kind of economic woes...what was he supposed to do? Give what he does not have?

c. Nnamdi Kanu, Sambo Dasuki, El-Zakzaky and others have been in a seemingly unending length of incarceration, under a democratic rule which gives respect to the rule of law! Yet, I find youths saying it is right to have them locked up even forever....only animals will dare operate this rowdy, peaceless system under a democracy.

d. Tinubu followers sang Hossanna for the APC just few months back...when the going was good! Today, I see them posting pictures of Alliance for Democracy Town Hall meeting in Ondo State! Did they follow the APC before based on quality of manifesto, or based on their obsession with personal interests? Only animals do this kind of follow-follow....I bet Bola Ilori will even follow Tinubu into Hell if Jagaban says lets go...he said so himself oh!

e. ECOWAS court just ordered Dasuki's release, but our Government is 'still studying the judgment' to see if it will obey it or not. Yet, I see some Nigerians saying the FG is right not to obey that Court Order! We are now glorifying impunity shebi?

f. Youths understand all the thuggery and street slangs...woss wobi, oya dab etc! Ask them what ECA, SWF, MTEF, NLNG, Budget Padding, GDP, Recession, Diversification, Deregulation of Downstream Sector etc mean and you sure will have more deaf and dumb people around than you bargained for! This same set of ignorant young 'thugs' want to become Governors oh! Only in the Animal kingdom do they become leaders by might....humans are supposed to lead by intelligence!

As condescending as it sounds to call my country a Zoo, cold facts make it pardonable!

Nigeria is indeed a ZOO!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by frankman365(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
The last one is sooo on point

3 Likes

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
g. It's only in d ZOO that a particular specie is allowed to kill n maim other species, while d jungle king protects his brothers

8 Likes

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by vanbonattel: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
okay

1 Like

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by SharkTank(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
ZooGeria

1 Like

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by kenny987(f): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
How true! Yet the simpletons keep posturing with their literal, one way minds rather than ponder d allegorical and metaphorical nuances behind Nnamdi Kanu's words. Ignorance is indeed a sin and the Holy Bible is clear that people perish for lack of knowledge. It has and continues to manifest before our very eyes.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by OlujobaSamuel: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
i tried seeking for where you mentioned the type of animal you and your household belongs too, but i found none.
stupidpeopleeverywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
i tried seeking for where you mentioned the type of animal you and your household belongs too, but i found none.
stupidpeopleeverywhere

The post was so impersonal that it did not call for any personal assault! Alas, people whose intelligence are at the lowest ebb like yourself will refuse to see the sense in the post and attack without reason!

I call your kind of animals, Instinctive Predators...you are moved by only one instinct, just like the cats who are moved by just the feeling of hunger....you are moved by the desire to impose your rotten sense on people who think way better than you!

This thread is not for your kind of people...it is for people with functioning heads!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by TINO26: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolulakin:

The post was so impersonal that it did not call for any personal assault! Alas, people whose intelligence are at the lowest ebb like yourself will refuse to see the sense in the post and attack without reason!

I call your kind of animals, Instinctive Predators...you are moved by only one instinct, just like the cats who are moved by just the feeling of hunger....you are moved by the desire to impose your rotten sense on people who think way better than you!

This thread is not for your kind of people...it is for people with functioning heads!
what a bomb!

4 Likes

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by omololu2020(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolulakin:

you really gave that foolish guy a crazy knockout..some people are just so stupid,as Nigerians we are not enjoying anything from this buhari administration.
Power is now so bad and am paying up to 15k for a light I see less than 5hours per day..
Only God knows why sambo dasuki is still held in jail,I don't think the guy is being charge for treason,for him to b held this long.

1 Like

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by mensdept: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Zoogeria lol...they no wan gree
Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by OlujobaSamuel: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2016
tolulakin:

have you ever heard anything about secret prison in US, have you ever asked the difference btw their police force and ours(ours dont kill cuz of ur tribe nor color, not a justification for the stupid acts) but sure you would never call her a zoo, so your conclusion is enough to ignore your opinion.
if you want to argue for or against your opinion, you can do that without having to describe the nation with words that portrays you as one of unsound mind, if you like curse or praise the president, na u sabi, i careless, so enjoy your time as an animal in th zoo

1 Like

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

have you ever heard anything about secret prison in US, have you ever asked the difference btw their police force and ours(ours dont kill cuz of ur tribe nor color, not a justification for the stupid acts) but sure you would never call her a zoo, so your conclusion is enough to ignore your opinion.
if you want to argue for or against your opinion, you can do that without having to describe the nation with words that portrays you as one of unsound mind, if you like curse or praise the president, na u sabi, i careless, so enjoy your time as an animal in th zoo

And when was the last time in the US that a high profile American (whose detention can unsettle the Nation's peace) got secretly detained in such prison? You watch too much of American films and do not take the time to intelligently reason out how those secret agencies handle issues of peace. Yes, they sneak in and kill government threats at night; they sneak in and arrest people at night and declare them missing...but the do not detain people against court judgments; they do not toy with issues of human rights abuse so glaringly that they come under global criticism...this same US is a country that is willing to exchange lots of Talibans for a US soldier. That is the extent to which their practicality in administering Criminal justice runs. No US President will be dumb enough to detain a former NSA, a secession campaigner and a religious fundamentalist all at the same time in any of your so-called secret prisons.

Stop narrating the lessons you got from American films here...if they were people of such low reasoning, the death of Julian Assange would have been arranged long before now and Donald Trump will be rotting in some US jail without reason!

Think, Uncle, think....you are being led by merciless predators and your thoughtlessness is quickly turning you into a gullible prey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by OlujobaSamuel: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
tolulakin:

And when was the last time in the US that a high profile American (whose detention can unsettle the Nation's peace) got secretly detained in such prison? You watch too much of American films and do not take the time to intelligently reason out how those secret agencies handle issues of peace. Yes, they sneak in and kill government threats at night; they sneak in and arrest people at night and declare them missing...but the do not detain people against court judgments; they do not toy with issues of human rights abuse so glaringly that they come under global criticism...this same US is a country that is willing to exchange lots of Talibans for a US soldier. That is the extent to which their practicality in administering Criminal justice runs. No US President will be dumb enough to detain a former NSA, a secession campaigner and a religious fundamentalist all at the same time in any of your so-called secret prisons.

Stop narrating the lessons you got from American films here...if they were people of such low reasoning, the death of Julian Assange would have been arranged long before now and Donald Trump will be rotting in some US jail without reason!

Think, Uncle, think....you are being led by merciless predators and your thoughtlessness is quickly turning you into a gullible prey!
bro, you only trying to be half smart, you condemn my sin by justifying yours as a lesser sin, i have no worries with whatever you think your president is and whatever adjective you give him, US executive and law officers are committing illegalities and getting away with it, yes or no? ours here are doing the same, yes or no? give ans to that then tell me how the US isnt a zoo or pick your country of choice to use in justifying your point on how one is a zoo and the other isn't.
I asked if you know about the secret prison (GB), i know you do but refused to ans, also those held there, are they through the instrument of law?
Have you heard of the JFT96 in UK, respite came their way after how many years, yet the actors are yet to be prosecuted, what do you call that?
What's happening here is everywhere, if they look sane to you, i question your sense of reasoning.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

bro, you only trying to be half smart, you condemn my sin by justifying yours as a lesser sin, i have no worries with whatever you think your president is and whatever adjective you give him, US executive and law officers are committing illegalities and getting away with it, yes or no? ours here are doing the same, yes or no? give ans to that then tell me how the US isnt a zoo or pick your country of choice to use in justifying your point on how one is a zoo and the other isn't.
I asked if you know about the secret prison (GB), i know you do but refused to ans, also those held there, are they through the instrument of law?
Have you heard of the JFT96 in UK, respite came their way after how many years, yet the actors are yet to be prosecuted, what do you call that?
What's happening here is everywhere, if they look sane to you, i question your sense of reasoning.
Shalom

Even a gworo-seller knows of Guatanamo Bay which most US Presidents promise to close down but refuse to. Yes, impunity happens everywhere....in fact, some claim they perpetuate impunity for the sake of peace!

But I ask a fundamental question which you seem to lack an answer to and the answer to this question stands the other countries out as better human habitations than Nigeria (exactly why we often refer to them as saner climes). The question is: Which country of the world toys with the unlawful detention of a former NSA, secession campaigner and a religious fundamentalist....all at the same time! No sane President will try that, in a HUMAN habitation....no Guatanamo Bay can hold such potentially explosive trio in an unlawful detention!

Do not come here dangling your knowledge of global prisons before us, just so you can justify your deluded obsession with an unlawful detention which has become characteristic of our country...the ZOO!

1 Like

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by Skipuru(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
tolulakin:

bros u wicked oh, just that small bleeped up wey the guy bleeped na u wash am like this.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS / Obiano’s Opponents Trying To Take Advantage Of His Weaknesses On Road Infrastr. / Prof Sanusi (oau Chief Imam) Continues His Oppression Upon The Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.