Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,349 members, 7,891,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:56 PM

Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games (1493 Views)

Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by henry007(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hey guys, i asked some of you guys to suggest games that i could test on the Infinix Note 3 in my previous thread. I used all of your suggestions and pulled together 2 videos of my gaming experience on the Note 3.

Happy Watching.

PART 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBjV0oOILA&feature=youtu.be&a
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by henry007(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
PART 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKangNp_Wck&feature=youtu.be&a

Don't forget to like and subscribe to show support.

*cheers*
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by tbadejo25: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
henry007:
Hey guys, i asked some of you guys to suggest games that i could test on the Infinix Note 3 in my previous thread. I used all of your suggestions and pulled together 2 videos of my gaming experience on the Note 3.

Happy Watching.

PART 1:

Nice one!

lalasticlala
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by sentix(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Abeg how do I install this games

When I do it still tries to download even after copying obb or data
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by henry007(m): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2016
sentix:
Abeg how do I install this games

When I do it still tries to download even after copying obb or data

You're probably copying from a phone with completely different configurations or you're dumping the files in the wrong folder.

Abeg obinoscopy how about a frontpage for all the effort?
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by toluwanimi07(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Bros henry how has ur experience been with the infinix note 3 especially the sound quality and i heard the flash charge doesnt work at times
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by toocoded: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by henry007(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
toluwanimi07:
Bros henry how has ur experience been with the infinix note 3 especially the sound quality and i heard the flash charge doesnt work at times

My note 3 experience has been great, one month in and the phone still looks good as new with no case. I think the easiest part to get used to is the big screen, i thought there was no way in the world that i could handle a phone that big but after less than a day, i forgot about the size of the phone and focused on the movie that i was watching in the middle of the night.

Battery lasts really long, i haven't taken it off high performance so i dunno how long it would last on those options. High performance gives me more than a day of use with a lot of gaming and browsing.

As for the quick charge, a lot of people abuse it by charging their phones from 80-90% battery and expect it to be very quick but no, quick charge works a lot faster when your battery is low or average. so far, the charging time takes less than 1hr 45mins hours and it usually feels a lot shorter maybe because i don't like waiting a long time for my battery to hit 15% before plugging. It was a little annoying the first time i tried to kill the battery and it was just looking at me like "what's this guy up to". angry Fast charge works every time, i even tried the popular blackberry 2.0A charger, the difference was noticeable.

The sound quality is great but if you're gaming, you could do well not to block the speakers with your hand so as not to reduce the sound drastically. It's easier to block the speakers on a smaller device however. Every gamer understands what i mean.
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Review: Nairalander Test-runs 8 Graphics Intensive Games by henry007(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
henry007:

Happy Watching.

PART 1:

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Twitter And Instagram Ads For Free / Any Body Using Camon Cx. / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ #Unpacked Event Live Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.