Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Revealed:why Rivers State And Cross River Was Created. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed:why Rivers State And Cross River Was Created. (3452 Views)

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Revealed:why Rivers State And Cross River Was Created. by WilyWily: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
udezue:

Wenne I've never regarded non Igbos of the East and Mid west as traitors. If they are then I and many of my relatives are too. I know about how they contributed their own quota to save our region and I always arguing on their behalf when it comes to that against the non Igbos who are hell bent on promoting division among our people and ignorant Igbos who say such nonsense. The last time I checked Efiong was Ibibio not Igbo.
Happy if other Igbos will know this and appreciate how other Easterner contributed their quota to save Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Begins Motorists And Cyclists Registration. / External Debt Owed By Each State And FGN / Score Buhari On The Channels Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.