Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Difference Btw Enterprise & LTD companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Difference Btw Enterprise & LTD companies (4225 Views)

What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit / The Difference Between Marketing And Advertising / Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw Enterprise & LTD companies by dmediator555(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Modified: Please, Can anybody state the difference between an Enterprise registered company and A limited Liability registered company.
I intend registering mine but would like to have an understanding. One prospect of the company is that it can be situated within several states of the federation .

Please, serious business minded people only.
Re: Difference Btw Enterprise & LTD companies by Liability(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
dmediator555:
Please, Can anybody state the difference between an Enterprise business and A limited Liability company.
I intend to start my own company but I don't have the money to register as an LTD. But one of the prospect of the. Business is that it can be situated in several state within the federation . I want to know if that is against an Enterprise policy.
wetin happen na?
Re: Difference Btw Enterprise & LTD companies by FrankLampard: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Liability:
wetin happen na?

Lol
Re: Difference Btw Enterprise & LTD companies by dmediator555(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Liability:
wetin happen na?

I was sleeptyping .... I did not kn when I posted till this morning when your quote woke me.... As modified .... Do you have any useful info for me?

(1) (Reply)

Igbos At Balogun Market In Lagos Have Decided To Come Down To The East / Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account Is A Scam / Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.