Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,886 members, 7,969,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:34 PM

Need Help! 4 My Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help! 4 My Project (626 Views)

HELP! finished editing D html pages 4 my project site, help takeup the next step / Render Ur Help 4 My Wapka Case / "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help! 4 My Project by ruffcycles: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
plssss i desperately need codes for a project on Intelligent Online Leave Management System with vb.net language.I need 2 submit the project nxt week.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Need Help! 4 My Project by cmdimkpa(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2009
Hello Sir,

Im a professional software developer with a lot of experience helping students with their projects. I believe I can assist you within the time-frame, but I need to advise you that it will be expensive for you. If you are interested, then call me on 07030870839.

Cheers,

Mike C. D.
Software Developer
Re: Need Help! 4 My Project by kolitos007: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2009
cmdimkpa:

Hello Sir,

Im a professional software developer with a lot of experience helping students with their projects. I believe I can assist you within the time-frame, but I need to advise you that it will be expensive for you. If you are interested, then call me on 07030870839.

Cheers,

Mike C. D.
Software Developer

LOL, this post sounds like those yahoo boys emails lol that want to scam you. It's so generic hahahaha
Re: Need Help! 4 My Project by cystein(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2009
LOL, this post sounds like those yahoo boys emails lol that want to scam you. It's so generic hahahaha

Indeed, No proffesional can help you cheat in an exam! LOL

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Before Dawn! / How Do I Upload My Website To The Internet / Great Forum Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.