Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,226 members, 7,943,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

U.i Starts Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.i Starts Exams (533 Views)

When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / Auchi Polytechnic Ranked 2nd Best Intitution By Webmetric Uniben<first>u I<3rd> / U.i Hostel List Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.i Starts Exams by Addays(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2009
Not sooner that the Academic Staff Union of Universities(ASUU) president, Prof. Awuzie announced the suspension of the 15wks strike for two weeks, to allow government sign all agreements; that the management of the Premier university University of Ibadan announced the genesis of their pending examination.
A bulletin that was released by the school on wednesday made it clear that the institution will begin its 2nd semester exams on Monday,26th October 2009. The faculty of Education will lead while other faculties will begin after week.
Therefore, all uites should start dusting their books. I wish all the best.
Re: U.i Starts Exams by agoro2u: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2009
Best of luck to all iuites bt only if ASU & FG reach aggrement b4 then

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University Post-ume 2009 Second List Is Out / The Requirement For The Post Ume 2009 Of Uniabuja / Women To Be Heavier, Chubbier, And Shorter By 2049

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.