Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,426 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You (804 Views)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me / Is It Right For A Lady To Propose Love To A Guy She Has Feelings For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You by marvelck: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2016
When someone is so into you or loves you so much, the person usually have 'bubbles' in her tummy each time he or she hears your voice, sees you or thinks about you. But when he or she no longer feels anything for you nor by your sight, your voice or thoughts of you (that is if the person still thinks about you), you dont need to be told that the relationship is already dead on arrival (D.O:A). The best thing is to simply move on when things get to that level. In order to avoid stories that touches...
Re: When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You by Presh900(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2016
oga dey use "when " swear for.you??
Re: When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2016
You'll be moving from one relationship to another, forever, because the nervous butterflies leave when you become comfortable around each other. It's at this time that you're meant to fall back on friendship and common interests to strengthen the relationship. It ain't a bollywood movie until death do you part.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Bro you don't like sex undecided undecided ?
Re: When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You by DeLioncourt: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2016
marvelck:
When someone is so into you or loves you so much, the person usually have 'bubbles' in her tummy each time he or she hears your voice, sees you or thinks about you. But when he or she no longer feels anything by your sight, your voice or thoughts of you (that is if the person still thinks about you), you dont need to be told that the relationship is already dead on arrival (D.O:A). The best thing is to simply move on when things get to that level. In order to avoid stories that touches...

lmao... e say na bubbles..

na coca-cola you dey date?

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You by Edwardhead(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
i am confused here undecided undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend No Longer Has Feelings For You by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2016
You're wickid grin

DeLioncourt:

lmao... e say na bubbles..

na coca-cola you dey date?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Women: You'd Be Crazy To Let A Man Go If He Does These Things / Men: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women / Must Read:13 Reasons Way You Should Be Having More $ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.