Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,651 members, 7,921,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Naijamiddleman.com... Corpers Can Now Breath A Sigh Of Relief.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Naijamiddleman.com... Corpers Can Now Breath A Sigh Of Relief.. (535 Views)

NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With / Corpers Can Learn Paint Making / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijamiddleman.com... Corpers Can Now Breath A Sigh Of Relief.. by naijamiddleman(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2016
I can remember the frustration and confusion I faced when I left the orientation camp.. trying to get my PPA. One very challenging problem I had was trying to get an apartment and buying some households..I was even looking for who want to sell off theirs, meanwhile, other people wanted to sell off theirs But do not know who wants to buy...
I do not want incoming corpers to suffer same plight.. So we went ahead to build an online marketplace for that corper to corper FREE transaction.
It is known that corp members have the problem of selling off their properties and household equipments after their service year Because there has been no platform for buyer to meet seller.
Naijamiddleman.com is the first online marketplace that has taken the plight of corp members into consideration..
Just sign up for FREE on www.naijamiddleman.com
Upload what you want to sell according to It's category to d unique corpers mammy market created on the website, attach your contact and a brief description of what you want to sell... an interested buyer will call you up..
Corpers can now get settled without going through the stress of looking for Where to buy things up.
contact us on 08130977930 or 08123198069.
Instagram @naijamiddleman

Please pass it on

Re: Naijamiddleman.com... Corpers Can Now Breath A Sigh Of Relief.. by jamb20s: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2016
First 2 comment ... waiting for these mods to move it to fp.....

1 Like

Re: Naijamiddleman.com... Corpers Can Now Breath A Sigh Of Relief.. by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Naijamiddleman.com... Corpers Can Now Breath A Sigh Of Relief.. by Mustack: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Good thanking.
Re: Naijamiddleman.com... Corpers Can Now Breath A Sigh Of Relief.. by naijamiddleman(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Mustack:
Good thanking.
Thank yo.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Discharge Certificate Found! / Content Writer At Hotels.ng / Ebonyi Stream 2 PCM Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.