Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,942 members, 7,946,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her (1021 Views)

Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by talk2archy: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
I’ve never found such a lady, oh no! Not in Lagos! A business lady in Lagos has rejected a whooping N630,000 iPhone 7 plus her bae ordered for her.

The lady was contacted by a phone delivery shop who asked her what colour of the phone she wants and how to get the phone to her… then thus goes their conversation below.

The lady, obviously concerned about the price of the phone and what the money can do for her said the seller should send the money back to her beau… She proves she really is a business woman though…

Re: Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by Twizzy30(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow... This babe is the Real MVP. Btw my gf name too is funmi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by optionB: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice step, all is vanity upon vanity, use the money to take care of other bills jari
Re: Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by soberdrunk(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
hahahahahahaahah! Well some people believed fuel will be #40naira a litre so they will still believe this fabrication......... angry
Re: Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by Jusmudi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dis is d best step. D girl don win d guy heart already. Ntnin can change it

In oda news mit d marriage counsellor https://www.nairaland.com/3168291/marriage-counsellor
Re: Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by Nightie(f): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow! Datz nyc of her.... nd shez generous too

Cool!!!

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked where can i find girls like this with brain...
Some girls are just brainless, all they do is spend and can't invest shocked
Re: Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by YorubaDemon(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
gullible people above

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her by Newbeginnings(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
If I were her boyfriend I could have felt insulted... Every woman has to learn how to be rich... when they date rich men...

She has to learn to live in the world of his riches, because he can do so much more...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? / The Photo Of Me And My Daughter That Has Got People Talking. / After I Finished Surveying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.