Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award (13559 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by ElsonMorali: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Don't rest on your oars Mr president. Nigeria is not out of the woods yet. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by metallisc(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nnamdd1:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday received Leadership Newspapers' Person of the Year (2015) Award at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja.
See more photos below.

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/president-buhari-honoured-with-leadership-newspaper-person-of-the-year-award.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by shamecurls(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless my amiable President, His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)[/size]
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by Nnamdd1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
RobinHez:
For plunging Nigeria into one of its darkest times? With his incompetent ministers

I canor understand it!

Look at the picture sef... He resemble person wey deserve leadership award?

Lol. Nigerians are funny.
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by shamecurls(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
IEDA:
Yes oooo,for 2015... Demon of the Year(2016) loading....

Pained Wailer!

Am just certain you can't wail-on till 2023.
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by Clairvoyant(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by tritt(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari, Jonathan and Jega were all named Men of the year. How come this punch newspaper carried only this oldman for the news....Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by michoim(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Our great president. 2019 is express for you. No shaken.
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by 9jatatafo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Honoured for making life difficult and unbearable. Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by Achorise: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Only them spoil their market, looking for cheap acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by IEDA: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
shamecurls:

Pained Wailer!

Am just certain you can't wail-on till 2023.
i see you don't stay in this country,no wonder you have no idea about the cost of living with your bubu at the helm of affairs...anyway no need to argue with a Togolese...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by janet212: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
georgette contact 08156120586
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by LUV1: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
My people help thank God for what he has done i was haveing accomodation problem and God answere my prayer
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by LUV1: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
My people help me thank God for what he has done i was having accomodation problem and God answere my prayer and gave me a house of my own.it is a maracleThank you Jesus.
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by ephi123(f): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is surely the joke of the year, hahahaha.
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by opribo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
I just dont get the level of hypocrisy in this country, just imagine the person they are giving award to and the person giving the award are just smiling but look at those two men on the right how they open their thirty two as if the award is coming to their houses. Bullsh1t.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by ephi123(f): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Built2last:
Who owns leadership newspaper.

My guess is that it has northern inclinations.

No southern newspapers will like to loose readership and followership in this recession giving a failing man award.

I have added one like to the most liked comment on Nairaland, so your own award should be forthcoming soon cheesy
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by Aliucha: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well until I know the full details of the basis of the award. But if the person of the year means most known person, I will agree. For sure you can be known by the problems you solved or the problems you created.
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by Sardauna11: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari all the way, Go Baba. Go Baba
.. Go Baba...
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by uvalued(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
IEDA:
Yes oooo,for 2015... Demon of the Year(2016) loading....
pmb don hear am for nairaland.. chai
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by uvalued(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Adaahjacob:
Why wont he win, when all the stories in Nigeria today is all about Buhari.
Eg, BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Bans MMM, or Buhari is a dog, or Buhari travelled abroad, or Buhari stole a speech. he deserves more than that jare!

pmb done gbese hearam for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by Jesusloveyou: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Political jobbers presenting useless awards for a clueless baba whose economic policy has killed more Nigerians than malaria
but u are not dead yet, until u are no-more, i wil not believe the economy is bad
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by justy15: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
what leadership are they talking about? is for diving Nigeria along ethnic n religious line which are the reason for the quagmire we found ourselves today as a country in areas of security, economy n polity. leadership newspaper is simply seeking for government contracts n attention else they know how to get the leadership man if the year
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by basadenet: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
what has Pmb done to merit this award?
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by vicmela(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
I just dey look him with one eye
Re: Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award by Realist2: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
todayboy:
This a slap on Nigerians

How can you give a total failure like buhari man of the year

my brother this is why i said there's no hope nigeria, if with all his glaring incompetence and untold hardship he brought upon Nigerians can state fetch him award then Nigeria can't be redeemed.
What an insult and arant nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent / Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) / Adeyanju Regains Freedom As Police Ban Protest At Unity Fountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.