Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,463 members, 7,885,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life (6217 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Maeyorolakay: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
add up the maeyor 08181445077
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Welldone Sir.. it's allowed smiley
In that 'area' i'm a different kind of person Sir, altho u may not understand
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

Hiiiii there...xup

grin am great... How u dey? tongue
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Be careful oo..most of these NL Bois when they sight a pretty young thing..the nexx thing is how to yanshhh her grin

Ur ryt... grin this time I shud be very extra careful....

1 Like

Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Am great cheesy feel so tired tho juz came back home...I like tat word "sugar plum" but I prefer juicy melon tho... grin

juicy melon..sounds delicious.. makes me wanna lick u up like a vitamin C cheesy
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

In that 'area' i'm a different kind of person Sir, altho u may not understand

ok bruh..

cheers smiley
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:

juicy melon..sounds delicious.. makes me wanna lick u up like a vitamin C cheesy

Hahahahahahahaahah grin grin grin

Sure, u have to lick it fast tho coz I'm dripping... Juz ripe enaf to be eaten grin cheesy
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by firstking01(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:

I understand ur fears/cautions my brother.. me sef na victim to the catfish thing years ago grin

but Trapqueen is definitely a female..

how do I know?? she dosent have a dïck cheesy grin
Nah, fvck itgrin...trapqueen is indeed a queen, her voice thogrin, you need to hear her on phonecheesy
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin am great... How u dey? tongue

I dey fyn o...hop u dey fyn too
@ Jarizod fink say evry bobo for here be bad az... I be jjc for dat dept
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
firstking01:
I'm sure your a guyundecided
LOL.... you can never imagine who you're quoting... hope you're dating now
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

@ Jarizod fink say evry bobo for here be bad az

Don't worry he's my friend... wink he's a nice a guy as well cheesy
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahahahaahah grin grin grin

Sure, u have to lick it fast tho coz I'm dripping... Juz ripe enaf to be eaten grin cheesy
You naughty naughty naughty naughty girl grin grin

You bad pass me cheesy grin
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

@ Jarizod fink say evry bobo for here be bad az... I be jjc for dat dept

Na so everybody dey talk cheesy

me sef be conc jjc cheesy
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't worry he's my friend... wink he's a nice a guy as well cheesy
Naaaa gat no wori dear...just enjoying maself here
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
firstking01:
Nah, fvck itgrin...trapqueen is indeed a queen, her voice thogrin, you need to hear her on phonecheesy

Is she ur new bae wink
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Na so everybody dey talk cheesy

me sef be conc jjc cheesy

U too funny bro...on a more serious note luking for who to give me some home lessons on dat...
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

Naaaa gat no wori dear...just enjoying maself here

How come u keep roaming around on romance sextion when ur very active in politix sextion? grin

Don't they flirt there or maybe most ladies there has an iron fists? cheesy
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:

You naughty naughty naughty naughty girl grin grin

You bad pass me cheesy grin

Hahahhahaham.. Well u started it... U tryna heat up the melon soup grin
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
firstking01:

suspecting u...how do u get to speak with her on phone? You don't deserve to go close to that kind of juicy and succulent babe:> or are u a virgin
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaham.. Well u started it... U tryna heat up the melon soup grin
grin grin grin
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by isaacputi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by woat(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

suspecting u...how do u get to speak with her on phone? You don't deserve to go close to that kind of juicy and succulent babe:> or are u a virgin

grin I know him as well... Way back last yr cheesy so yeah we chat on whatsapp
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

How come u keep roaming around on romance sextion when ur very active in politix sextion? grin

Don't they flirt there or maybe most ladies there has an iron fists? cheesy

Yeah, i cld be in politics section for 3 months without visiting other sections except perhaps travels sectn. Just started roaming around here about two days ago.

Ladies in politics section? Never tot about that angle. Not really ladies' 'pillow' tho
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

Yeah, i cld be in politics section for 3 months without visiting other sections except perhaps travels sectn. Just started roaming around here about two days ago.

Ladies in politics section? Never tot about that angle. Not really ladies' 'pillow' tho

Oohh I see... Well, how u find Romance Sextion then ? grin for me this is a place to be... grin
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I know him as well... Way back last yr cheesy so yeah we chat on whatsapp

aiit no problemo
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by firstking01(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Precel1:

LOL.... you can never imagine who you're quoting... hope you're dating now
Egbon, dating how??, you sound asif you know meembarassedundecided
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by firstking01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Is she ur new bae wink
New bae??, i get old one beforeangry
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh I see... Well, how u find Romance Sextion then ? grin for me this is a place to be... grin

It cool...delibrately avoided it for personal reasons. Still on d periphery
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

It cool...delibrately avoided it for personal reasons. Still on d periphery

grin hahahahahhaha ur avoiding it for personal reasons? And wat are those reasons... Oya tell me ooo
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by id911(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahahhaha ur avoiding it for personal reasons? And wat are those reasons... Oya tell me ooo

I no wan mk those who no be like me to spoil me n run away
Re: New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

I no wan mk those who no be like me to spoil me n run away

Aaaawww. Who will gonna spoil u? shocked we ladies only wanted to be loved and cherish na... I mean who doesn't want to be madly deeply Crazy in love with the ryt guy? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe / Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.