Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,144 members, 7,973,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p (825 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by chimere66: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
A group of Ijaw youths belonging to Ijaw Youth Council led by Udengs Eradiri stormed the streets of Yenagoa,Bayelsa in a protest asking EFCC to stop the ongoing investigation/probe of ex-First Lady Patience Jonathan.

It should be recalled that EFCC is currently investigating the ex-First Lady for the huge amount of money found in her account.So far EFCC has traced over $100m to various bank accounts linked to the former First Lady.

See photos from the protest above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/ijaw-youths-protest-in-bayelsa-against.html

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by chimere66: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by chimere66: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
chimere66:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
I will give a dirty slap to any person from those areas that call the word marginalization. Bunch of illiterate election losers. Why do I even associate country with you thieves. Your region is under developed because your politicians have stole the money, and when government is trying to brought looters to justice you open your shameless crocodile mouth with full of files, to say we no gree. Have you ever seen any person from the North protesting for Dasuki.

You carry your stupid media campaign and you think election is worn on Nairaland. We shall see 2019. Call me anything if you like Zombie, Aboki, Afonja any1. idiots.

I hope she get arrested, then do your worst, rescue her, & declare ND republic. Join hands with kanu/ipob youths to get your nation.

Any1 who think can dare Nigeria is most welcome, from Boko Haram, to NDA to Zazzaki to Kanu.

Bunch of shameless, illiterates, shapeless, and bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by funnynation(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
I swear ''Nation must be funny''. Some people still get strength to protest? Make una dey careful oo.. Naija police no sabi use tear gas and they no sabi shoot for leg oo.

Mary was a Virgin and She married a
Carpenter (Joseph) ... You are not even a
secondary virgin
and you are waiting for Senator's Son...
The thunder that will fire you is still
smoking Osogbo weed.

*Nairaland official comedian*
Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by abokibuhari: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin if amaechi is a minister after all the fraud he committed as a governor, why disturb our own patience ....
Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by masseratti: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
What a nation, am pretty sure this protest is not for free, money must be paid.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by chiamaka21(f): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
masseratti:
What a nation, am pretty sure this protest is not for free, money must be paid.
we love supporting impunity in dis country. later my kin men will come out and support her yet gej didn't do anything for us

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by soberdrunk(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai!!! Words cannot express the pity i feel for these individuals, when ignorance and blind sentiment has engulfed your soul, let us even for the sake of argument agree that it is "witch hunting", if you were defending them because they "transformed" your region it will be very understandable but what did "your brother" and "sister" do for their region? Bayelsa doesnt have ordinary "airport" and your so called "sister" has millions of dollars in an account for "upkeep" and yet you come out with placards to defend her!!? OH MY GOD!! angry sad angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by 1x2x3: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerian youths are so foolish

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by Vickiweezy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Stupid youths!
Dem don give dem small money to protest.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by pedrilo: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
i am from Niger Delta but i refuse to be part of this show of shame!
if jonathan or patience is found wanting, buhari shud send them to jail.
i will not condone corruption.
change begins with me.
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by MasterofNL: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
They are learning from the Yorubas.

Re: Ijaw Youths Protest In Bayelsa Against EFCC Investigation Of Patience Jonathan(p by onojaduru: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Youths,we are the cause of our problems.How can we protest for people that looted our money?Too bad!

(1) (Reply)

Gowon Speaks On Judges Arrest / Photos: Obiano Spotted Together With Ngige At Godwin Okafor’s Mass / "Aishat Buhari Killed The Confidence Of Her Husband" -renowned Journalist Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.