Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help (902 Views)

Have You Gain Weight? Please Tell Me The Procedure You Went Through, Thanks / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! / What Can I Do To Gain More Weight: Please Any Medic Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by moneygame(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2009
dear all,

i just want to ask all of you to just tell me a better way to lose weight because i have tried many pills but to no avail

please i need help from all of you here
Re: How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by madlady(f): 2:11am On Oct 18, 2009
Re: How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by collins13: 2:21am On Oct 18, 2009
If you are serious you can call for a better option my no is 08037164936. Our product are easy to use and no side effect
Re: How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by madlady(f): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2009
collins 1

How does your pills work and what are the side effects?
Re: How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by collins13: 5:44am On Oct 18, 2009
They are not pills but food supplement drinks . just what your body need to make is healthy.
Re: How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2009
Forget 'bout medical or herbal pills, and stick to natural weight reduction.
* Regular xercises (joggin, etc)
* Swimming
Re: How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by ugo2u(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
my brother the truth is that if you really want to lose weight you have to decide to have a change of habits and in other words a change of lifestyle, when you decide to live a healthy life eating only healthy foods with fruits vegetables and plenty of water then u are ready to lose weight.

But just answer one question

why do you want to lose weight?

what is your weight now?

what is your ideal weight?

why am asking is because I myself am on a weight loss journey but mine isnt a quick fix but a total change in how i live. just answer the above question and maybe we can go on this journey together.

you are not alone.
Re: How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by dominique(f): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
@poster
if you're serious about losing weight, you should have an exercise routine and stick to a diet low in carbohydrates, fats and sugar. like madlady said, forget the pills. there'll propably definately have side defects. i am yet to see someone who has used those pills and got their desired result. you can check out these similar topics adressing weight loss issues.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-204281.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-792.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278607.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-282744.128.html
Re: How Can I Lose0 Weight=please Help by funmiode: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
Try these 3Rs to reboot your metabolism and get a lean and healthy body you’ve ever dreamed of
• Remove
• Restore
• Rebalance

Remove
When it comes to food, get rid of everything that doesn’t come from the ground or have a mother. Go through your cupboards and clear out everything filled with artificial flavors, additives, colors and chemicals. You can’t fix your metabolism if you’re continuing to poison it, you’ve got to remove chemicals, toxins and processed crap from your body like

No-Nos:
• Hydrogenated fats
• Refined grains
• High fructose corn syrup
• Artificial sweeteners
• Artificial coloring and preservatives
• Glutamates

Restore
Restore healthy foods to your diet. Certain foods can boost your fat-burning hormones and keep hormones like cortisol, which stores fat, down. And remember, you still have to count calories. Be mindful of PORTION SIZES, how many calories you take in and how many you burn.

Rebalance
Bringing the quality and quantity of meals, exercise and sleep back into balance will help to optimize your hormones and metabolism.

Dos:
• Get adequate amounts of sleep (i.e make sure you sleep before 10pm)
• Exercise
• Eat healthily (Less carbs more protein and much fruits)
• Avoid sugary foods (Sugar itself, cake, chocolates etc)
• Eat every four hours to stabilize your blood sugar
• Always eat BREAKFAST
• Practice portion control (little by little)
• Don’t eat after 7:00pm
• Don’t eat carbohydrates before bedtime. Carbohydrates release insulin, which interferes with human growth hormone, which is released mostly at night.

For more info and tips on how to go about this subscribe now for our DAILY TIPS & DIET PLANS with 9ija food that work for us the 9ija Kokolet and Mamalet and come up with your testimony. Believe me as it as work for others it will surely work for you too TRUST ME! Send your NAME, WEIGHT AND FAVOURITES FOOD to complanltd@gmail.com or call 08036059522, 07025636164[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

After Shaving Comes Ratches! / Loose Weight/fat While Having Fun / Serious Pain At The Left Side Of The Chest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.