Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed (16169 Views)

Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project / Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by wristbangle: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
Governor Obiano is working. I dare all the six governors of the brown roof republic to achieve this kind of feat that Obiano has attained.
More grease to your elbow sir

Your moniker says it all.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by Vickiweezy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice one Mr. Governor
We are proud of you.
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by hurmotayor99(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
ebosie11:
According to Ifeanyi Aniagoh,Senior Special Assistant on Social Media to Governor Obiano,Gov. Obiano today signed a MoU with Redemption Agro Ltd for cassava processing.According to him,the deal will absorb 250 workers for a start.Below is what he wrote....

'Just In:

Redemption Agro Ltd Signs MoU with Anambra State Government for Cassava Processing... #ObianoEffect

Wow! 250 Jobs for a start, more food, and raw materials like flour, starch +  improved security... Details load!

Enjoy these exclusive shots as we continue #MovingForward!'

Kudos to him.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/gov-obiano-signs-mou-with-redemption.html?m=1

Good
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
nice move my able Govanor I just wish other states governors will Start thinking of how to make money on dia own instead of relying heavily on fg allocation each month

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by DicksonMax: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
General

Protest as Erisco threatens to relocate from Nigeria, sack 1500 workers
By Abdullateef Aliyu, Lagos | Publish Date: Oct 5 2016 12:09PM
(1 Likes)

President & Chief Executive Officer, Erisco Foods Limited, Chief Eric Umeofia
Erisco Foods Limited has given the Federal Government 30 days to do the right thing by giving the requisite support to indigenous manufactures or else it would relocate its production base to another country.

President and Chief Executive Officer of the company, Chief Eric Umeofia said the relocation of the production base would entail sacking 1500 out of its 2050 workforce.

Addressing a press conference at Erisco Head Office in Lagos, the business mogul blasted government agencies including the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment and the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).

Erisco Foods Limited is the biggest tomato paste manufacturer in Africa and 4th largest in the world.

Umeofia, who said he decided to move his investment worth over US$150million from Dubai and Angola to Nigeria, said the operations of the company is being crippled by activities of government agencies.

He said the CBN refused to allocate foreign exchange to local manufacturers while favouring foreign companies.

He said if nothing is done to change the trend within the next 30 days he would immediately relocate his production base from Nigeria and downsize the workforce.

The decision by the Erisco President triggered massive protests by workers of the factory who called on the Federal Government to save local manufacturers.

The placard carrying workers said over 5000 families would suffer if the company makes good its threat to pull out.

Details later

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lilimax:
Abacha, Akpu, Garri na Jigbo loading.... embarassed O ka omelu!!!
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by oweman: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
The time has come the IBO's too should begin to farm what the eat not loading food stuffs at Sabondpngari bus station in Kano and at Sabin tasha in Kaduna even new garage in Sokotp plus utaka in Abuja because there is no food on the easth so kudos to Obiano for a step in right direction so also Okotpcha need be praised for his recent bold step .
The IBO's can't afford being spoon fed all their life selling handkerchief on the street of Nigeria
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by passyhansome(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
NO COMMENT

KEEP WORKING
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by TheEastActivist: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Poweredbreww:
Shitgboes are truly obsessed with Yoruba. A thread about Obiano and they are screaming Yoruba everywhere. Shameless people.

An afonja finally arrives.
Preach to the devil.
Go and do your own if e pain you cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by sonnie10: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Who knows any machine that peels cassava in commercial quantity? Please contact me.
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by shamecurls(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
Governor Obiano is working. I dare all the six governors of the brown roof republic to achieve this kind of feat that Obiano has attained.
More grease to your elbow sir

Re u hungry?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by TheEastActivist: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Poweredbreww:

See this shitgboe flat head, whats my own with your cassava. I wont comment if you empty head aint screaming Yoruba as if they are responsible for your pathetic life. Go get a life bro and stop disgracing your family online.

Bia afonja... You know that your oblong head wey be like headies they interrupt your brain like NEPA.

When you go carry your hoe and cutlass enter farm to cultivate the crop you and your people go chop?

Why are you salivating upandan abeg go and do your own. You guys should stop being parasitic in nature

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by shamecurls(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
I just hope this one too will not generate $5,000,000,000 like the Ugwu exportation.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
iyke926:
The only active governor in SE.

Mynd44...please slam a ban on the idiot above me. Thanks smiley

Who said he is the only active one?
Just say he is more media friendly..
Guess you don't know Umahi .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by omoyowa: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
oweman:
The time has come the IBO's too should begin to farm what the eat not loading food stuffs at Sabondpngari bus station in Kano and at Sabin tasha in Kaduna even new garage in Sokotp plus utaka in Abuja because there is no food on the easth so kudos to Obiano for a step in right direction so also Okotpcha need be praised for his recent bold step .
The IBO's can't afford being spoon fed all their life selling handkerchief on the street of Nigeria

A typical afonjas spotted

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by TheEastActivist: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
shamecurls:
I just hope this one too will not generate $5,000,000,000 like the Ugwu exportation.

What do you mean,
Are you related to any witch?
Is bad seeing you being proud to wish for other peoples failure and praying for them not to succeed.
What a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by matrixme(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Your monicker though...

Aregbesola will tell the whole world that he is commissioning an uncompleted school. And will invite a whole president of a country in to commissioning a school that is not completed and a school built with borrowed money... grin
We Yoruba's are not like you, that feels insecure/threatened every time good news emanate from your zone.
In fact,anything that will encourage you to begin your mass exodus is a welcome development!
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by Poweredbrew: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Bia afonja... You know that your oblong head wey be like headies they interrupt your brain like NEPA.

When you go carry your how and cutlass enter farm to cultivate the crop you and your people go chop?

Why are you salivating upandan abeg go and do your own. You guys should stop being parasitic in nature

Coming from someone with a compressed head, your head is just like the tennis bat. Lmaooo. No wonder your gala box always balance on your head while running in Lagos traffic. You are the one screaming Yoruba everywhere when non of them even make a comment on this thread. You surely need someone to blame for the poverty rocking your life like old skull jams.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by omoyowa: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Poweredbreww:

See this shitgboe flat head, whats my own with your cassava. I wont comment if you empty head aint screaming Yoruba as if they are responsible for your pathetic life. Go get a life bro and stop disgracing your family online.

afonja...please go back to your brown roof home,we don't need you here

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by TheEastActivist: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
matrixme:

We Yoruba's are not like you, that feels insecure/threatened every time good news emanate from your zone.
In fact,anything that will encourage you to begin your mass exodus is a welcome development!

Sorry sire we are only on high alert and being cautious as we know how some of our brothers in the southwest mainly the afonjas detest good news and giant strides emanating from the east side. tongue

Thanks I want my people to come back as soon as possible and obiano is serving that purpose so welcome him and do support him... smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by TheEastActivist: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Poweredbrew:

Coming from someone with a compressed head, your head is just like the tennis bat. Lmaooo. No wonder your gala box always balance on your head while running in Lagos traffic. You are the one screaming Yoruba everywhere when non of them even make a comment on this thread. You surely need someone to blame for the poverty rocking your life like old skull jams.

See this omonile oblong headed afonja talking like say he chop for tomorrow...

Stay away from our success you blindfolded haters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good!!! More of this please. See more at www.positivenaija.com
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by martinif: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wonder when signing of MOU has become a wonderful achievement by a government. the last time I checked the campaign promise Gov. Obiano made to my people in Idemili North lga is yet to be done, and they are celebrating signing of cassava production MOU, whereas our state's performance in NECO Exams has decline.
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by bi0nics: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
TheEastActivist:

When you go carry your hoe and cutlass enter farm to cultivate the crop you and your people go chop?

[size=16pt]I wonder who is being parasitic in nature.. Besides iOn think I've seen an oblong shaped Kinda head before. [/size] undecided
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by lionduke(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
awumen oo
Na who you be
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by TheEastActivist: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
bi0nics:

[size=16pt]I wonder who is being parasitic in nature.. Besides iOn think I've seen an oblong shaped Kinda head before. [/size] undecided

[size=16pt]This is a true example of an oblong shaped afonja head.
No definite shape, They are not circle nor square nor oval, curve everywhere like a curvy rhombus
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by Eleniyan15: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
awumen oo

smiles
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by Eleniyan15: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
lionduke:
Na who you be
help me ask am again
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by TheEastActivist: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
lionduke:

Na who you be

grin grin
Na dem dem ayeez men
Re: Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed by Rayplanet(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ur ability has never been in doubt my working Governor!
Ride on AKPOKUODIKE Global!!!
Anambra gana aga n'ihu!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari / Only Lagos Can Afford N30,000 Minimum Wage — Govs / Police Teargas Beverly Nkemdiche In Anambra House of Assembly (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.