Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes (1253 Views)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
I want to ask, oooooo NLners

Is it proper for your girlfriends to wash your clothes
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Id say..

Fuçk yeah..
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well as long as a girl knows that until she marries him, her Bills and financial needs are her father's responsibility

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
angry

[size=38pt]Ohhh HELL NAH! [/size]
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nope undecided
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is it proper for a guy to foot his girlfriend's bills?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by youngberry001(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fvcks mhie for opening dis damm thread undecided
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by soberdrunk(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
In 2016!!!!?? Househelps sef nor dey wash clothes these days........
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by ElsonMorali: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by ElsonMorali: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Your hands press pause ne? undecided

How would you like your daughter to be washing her boyfriend's clothes?
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere!!
Fvck Nairaland joor..
ntcheeewww
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by EmperorLee(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Stupid question.
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by necosla016(f): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
See question o!

Next time ask Nlanders if it's proper to collect money from boo. shocked
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
If she opt to help or assist no wahala...else free her and do your thing.
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:
Stupid question.
O ti binucheesy. Shey you epp me see my Twinnie embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Tyche(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
With washing machine, I'd say no biggie
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by EmperorLee(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aderola15:

O ti binucheesy. Shey you epp me see my Twinnie embarassed embarassed embarassed

Shey Herbie27 ? She dey for Aloobright17 room lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Adegoketheking: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
it's very proper.

it's recommended so you'll know if she can wash well. washing machine is for lazy wives.

*grabs shield* grin
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Adegoketheking:
it's very proper.

it's recommended so you'll know if she can wash well. washing machine is for lazy wives.

*grabs shield* grin
Thanks bro
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

Chisos shockedshocked, this girl yaff finished me.....Tell her Mark Zuckerberg dey find her biko. Aloobright kor Aloodull niiundecided
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

shocked shocked
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

No be only Aloob.right17 room, your room too. grin
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aderola15:

Chisos shockedshocked, this girl yaff finished me.....Tell her Mark Zuckerberg dey find her biko. Aloobright kor Aloodull niiundecided
Lol.
You dey mind emperor.
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by EmperorLee(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
No be only Aloob.right17 room, your room too. grin

Aderola15 comman see your Twinnie ooh, she wants to rape me angry
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

Rape you?, are you one of those guys women rape?.
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by EmperorLee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
Rape you?, are you one of those guys women rape?.

Yes sad Na JEZUZBOIY and PoliticalThuG teach me tongue
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yes sad Na JEZUZBOIY and PoliticalThuG teach me tongue
I don't rape men. grin
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

[size=38pt]Ohhh HELL NAH! [/size]
sweery but you wash my 5 boxers yesterday undecided undecided
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
With her long artificial fingernails?No lady can wash my clothes better than me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Moesther(f): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
WITH A GOOD MAN O.why not? if you can't use ur hands call the laundry service.. Not even cloths alone. make him nice meal during weekends. store in the fridge for him fruits. clean the whole place up... why be lazy if its your man. well I do this stuffs and I don't think its bad... cos if I don't others will.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by tee59(f): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
I see notn wrong in dis. It s one of d quality a good woman must possess. If eventually dey get married, wil she be expectn her man to do his own laundry whl she is dre? Except whn d man says no. Dose ones sayn no here ar just formn. Dis is what dey do oh & evn sing and dance whl doin it, but dey tel lies 4 here. Don't do it & let sm1 who can do it beta dan u snatch ur man. If u can't wash his clothes now, u are not ready 4 marriage.
Re: Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hian, you and rape sefundecided. Yesterday was nawty and hatey, today is twinnie cry. Keep your kinni away and stop tempting them jhorangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Huge Python Falls From Ceiling On People's Heads In A Restaurant / How Do I Go From Abuja To Lagos? / 29 Year Old Zambia Woman Weds Her 92 Year Old South-african Man (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.