Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,032 members, 7,919,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) (1895 Views)

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mehn, i just saw iya titi making Donut in my street, so i decided to try it out, so i called jane to come and help me out, so when she started, she added the flour and she started rubbing the top of my D, thats the Donut i intend to eat, she was rubbing the top to the bottom to give it a circle shape, it was so sweet and exciting, i was just watching her so that me too would start making donut on my own without any stress, well to cut the story short, she finished making the donut and we ate it with coke and fanta, and used toilet roll to clean our mouth, then we watched some nollywood telemundo and she left,

i will upload the pics when my water boils, since 6am ooo
Re: It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) by CplusJason: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol, funny bro! You got me there. grin
Re: It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) by ikombe: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thunder fire you for dere op undecided

2 Likes

Re: It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
May Jupiter strike ur flaccid D dia
Re: It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
ikombe:
Thunder fire you for dere op undecided

chojo3000:
May Jupiter strike ur flaccid D dia

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai

1 Share

Re: It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) by goldman777: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op waka mtchew angry
Re: It Was So Sweet And Exciting As Jane Was Rubbing The Top Of My D.... (pics) by sparkle444: 3:11am On Oct 07, 2016
My name is Bolanle... A Medical laboratory scientist and an Entrepreneur..Dealers in all kinds of 100% human hair Weaves, Wigs, Closures and Crochets.... They are Authentic yet affordable... We deliver nationwide.... At Sparklingbee Hair, We are dedicated to providing excellence in our service. Follow us on instagram to see unlimited pictures of our human hair Weaves, Wigs, Closures and Crochets @sparklingbee_hair
For Order Placements and Enquiries BBM: D1B67086
WHATSAPP: 08110547226
MOBILE : 08093647916
For easy chat and views, u can add up the Whatsapp number 08110547226 so that pictures of the choice of the hair u want can be sent to u via whatsapp
THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Amebo People,Come And See Something{pic} / Would You Date Anyone With A Big Tommy? {PICS} / Checkout This Couple Pose For A Picture At Public Pool - Isn't This Indecent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.