Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,937 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:45 PM

“you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber (784 Views)

Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady / Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why) / Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber by klassical: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kim Kardashian‘s trusted body guard, Pascal Duvier has broken his silence, after the reality TV star had millions of dollars worth of jewellery stolen earlier this week.

He is currently with the star’s security team in New York, where she is holed up in an apartment with husband Kanye West after fleeing Paris via private jet, and he has vowed to help track down those responsible.

Duvier told Mail Online:
“The events that occurred in Paris was one of the most sickening things I have seen or heard. “We have tips and leads and we....

Re: “you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber by fernandoc(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Medicine after death. If na me be Kim u will be my prime suspect.
Re: “you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber by nestaAK(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bodyguard Eyan MayWeDa
Re: “you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber by andray12(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
kwale weed at work undecided
Re: “you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber by maxti: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Story!
Re: “you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber by Nightie(f): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ghen ghen! Action film
Re: “you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber by binary123(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
lol the ruber are in France enjoying the proceed from their loot & you are in USA ranting. were were you when they were attacking or madam cool
Re: “you Messed With The Wrong One” – Kim Kardashian’s Bodyguard Vows To Find Robber by Purpletee(f): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Trusted bodyguard indeed, where was he when she was robbed....

how sure are we he isn't the mastermind behind the robbery.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Has A Message To This Nollywood Actor (pics). / King Of Sexyness, Flavour's Throwback to School days Pic / “I Made My First Million When I Was 17” – Actress Funke Adesiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.