Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Osibanjo Became Buhari's Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osibanjo Became Buhari's Running Mate (468 Views)

Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / How Osibanjo (ijaw) Plan Overthrown Of Buhari Using Protester Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Osibanjo Became Buhari's Running Mate by Davejordan(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
After the successful merger and the birth of APC, it was time to pick a flag bearer. At the Lagos convention, President Buhari emerged as the new party’s choice in a transparently-honest process. His speech to the convention was greeted with ovation, even by those who had opposed him.
In that speech, he said to the delight of all who heard, and I quote him:

“I can’t give you a pocketful of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale. What I will give you, and this nation, is all of my strength, commitment, sweat and toil in the service of the people. What I can give you is my all”.read more http://davesea.zohosites.com/blogs/post/How-osibanjo-became-buharis-running-mate

Re: How Osibanjo Became Buhari's Running Mate by Zikavirus(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Long throat fake pastor, prof. yemi ochinanjo.
Re: How Osibanjo Became Buhari's Running Mate by missuniverse(f): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Davejordan:
His speech to the convention was greeted with ovation, even by those who had opposed him.

1)“I can’t give you a pocketful of dollars.
Even if I could, I would not do so.

2)The fate of this nation is not up for sale.

3)What I will give you, and this nation, is all of my strength, commitment, sweat and toil in the service of the people. What I can give you is my all”.read more http://davesea.zohosites.com/blogs/post/How-osibanjo-became-buharis-running-mate
1)I agree, $1 is almost #500

2)fate would change for the worse when one is out chasing shadows

3)I was made to understand that ageing comes with physical, mental, economic and social depreciation...

Love Nigeria!
Re: How Osibanjo Became Buhari's Running Mate by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Davejordan:
After the successful merger and the birth of APC, it was time to pick a flag bearer. At the Lagos convention, President Buhari emerged as the new party’s choice in a transparently-honest process. His speech to the convention was greeted with ovation, even by those who had opposed him.

“I can’t give you a pocketful of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale. What I will give you, and this nation, is all of my strength, commitment, sweat and toil in the service of the people. What I can give you is my all”.read more http://davesea.zohosites.com/blogs/post/How-osibanjo-became-buharis-running-mate

Next time when Buhari says he will give you his all. Don't waste time to shout holy ghost fire!; for his all is full of viruses; hunger, depression, recession, unemployment and all likes!

(1) (Reply)

How To Address Niger Delta Crisis –ugwu-oju, President, S-E/S-S Professionals / Arrested Judges – How BVN Gave Them Out / 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.