Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

Drama Bettwen Harrysong And Female Fan On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama Bettwen Harrysong And Female Fan On Social Media (656 Views)

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US / How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music / Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama Bettwen Harrysong And Female Fan On Social Media by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2016

5 star track celebrity Harrysong is inside the information and it’s for not anything specially mind-blowing. On Tuesday, October four, 2016 the pop singer spoke out on being allegedly stalked on social media by a lady who is threatening to kill him.

He actually placed out screenshots from numerous Direct Messages from the female in query and all of it smacks of childishness and lack of ability to control the situation higher
He wrote:

“This has been going on for like a month now.. there’s a girl I idea become a fan.

“She commenced with all the compliments , appreciating my song and emblem.. then advanced to announcing she’s in love with me..then stepped forward to request for intercourse..and now she’s even threatening to kill me if she does not [have] me on her bed.

“As you all recognise [I’m] in the us presently doing my excursion..humans round my estate also despatched messages to me now, announcing there is a girl searching out my house deal with, desperately pronouncing she can pay anything..that she’s in love with me. Her Instagram handle is @missongz, [what] I do not apprehend right here is, is this nonetheless a fan love?”

The Reggae Blues crooner is currently remote places on some promotional excursion and lots of accept as true with he is attempting too hard to stay inside the news lower back domestic if you want to complement his modern-day ‘sojourn’.
Who is aware of? We may also never be able to completely set up this however one aspect is certain – Harrysong must have dealt with the state of affairs manner higher.
in reality, he wishes to get his social photograph right in several lighting as this has lots to do together with his overall brand.

over the years, we have seen the singer put out questionable stuff on his social media account which has you wondering if he’s actually in charge of things here or not.

He has also fallen out with fans numerous instances as properly, which also normal with celebs around the arena besides.

regardless of the case, the truth is Nigerian celebrities need to realise there are expectancies from them given the positions they occupy, the influences they wield and their big followings amongst different matters.

study additionally: What Tiwa Savage and a pair of male celebs plan doing this October

Harrysong is imperfect, like anyone else, however it seems he doesn’t recognize the act of retaining his public image.

Scratch that. The 5 star track entertainer needs to have professionals cope with his social media, media relations and the whole lot in between.

With social media antics like this, one issue is certain – Harrysong is getting not anything tangible however a nosedive into a pool of questions, controversies and an entire web of unnecessary on-line banters.

And it’s all been completed with carelessness and a feverish dose of insouciance so that we don’t really know it’s Harrysong who’s worried right here.

A woman gets into your DM on social media and sends you a couple of messages and also you commit some time to replying her? You had the time to get screenshots of the conversations and then put it all obtainable within the open? How ridiculous.

See more photos:
http://gistcart.com/harrysong-social-media-drama-female-fan/
Re: Drama Bettwen Harrysong And Female Fan On Social Media by player007(m): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Senator95:

5 star track celebrity Harrysong is inside the information and it’s for not anything specially mind-blowing. On Tuesday, October four, 2016 the pop singer spoke out on being allegedly stalked on social media by a lady who is threatening to kill him.

He actually placed out screenshots from numerous Direct Messages from the female in query and all of it smacks of childishness and lack of ability to control the situation higher
He wrote:

“This has been going on for like a month now.. there’s a girl I idea become a fan.

“She commenced with all the compliments , appreciating my song and emblem.. then advanced to announcing she’s in love with me..then stepped forward to request for intercourse..and now she’s even threatening to kill me if she does not [have] me on her bed.

“As you all recognise [I’m] in the us presently doing my excursion..humans round my estate also despatched messages to me now, announcing there is a girl searching out my house deal with, desperately pronouncing she can pay anything..that she’s in love with me. Her Instagram handle is @missongz, [what] I do not apprehend right here is, is this nonetheless a fan love?”

The Reggae Blues crooner is currently remote places on some promotional excursion and lots of accept as true with he is attempting too hard to stay inside the news lower back domestic if you want to complement his modern-day ‘sojourn’.
Who is aware of? We may also never be able to completely set up this however one aspect is certain – Harrysong must have dealt with the state of affairs manner higher.
in reality, he wishes to get his social photograph right in several lighting as this has lots to do together with his overall brand.

over the years, we have seen the singer put out questionable stuff on his social media account which has you wondering if he’s actually in charge of things here or not.

He has also fallen out with fans numerous instances as properly, which also normal with celebs around the arena besides.

regardless of the case, the truth is Nigerian celebrities need to realise there are expectancies from them given the positions they occupy, the influences they wield and their big followings amongst different matters.

study additionally: What Tiwa Savage and a pair of male celebs plan doing this October

Harrysong is imperfect, like anyone else, however it seems he doesn’t recognize the act of retaining his public image.

Scratch that. The 5 star track entertainer needs to have professionals cope with his social media, media relations and the whole lot in between.

With social media antics like this, one issue is certain – Harrysong is getting not anything tangible however a nosedive into a pool of questions, controversies and an entire web of unnecessary on-line banters.

And it’s all been completed with carelessness and a feverish dose of insouciance so that we don’t really know it’s Harrysong who’s worried right here.

A woman gets into your DM on social media and sends you a couple of messages and also you commit some time to replying her? You had the time to get screenshots of the conversations and then put it all obtainable within the open? How ridiculous.

See more photos:
http://gistcart.com/harrysong-social-media-drama-female-fan/

Passco.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Senator's Epic Reply To A Student. (pic) / Kim Kardashian Sues Website Over Claims She Faked Paris Robbery / #MTVMAMA2016: Wizkid Takes Over From Davido As Best Male Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.