Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,682 members, 7,945,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Any Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Love (590 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Love by nex(m): 1:13am On Oct 18, 2009
I've been hooked on my ex for about 4 years now and we mutually agreed to break up in order not to continue with a long distance relationship which our love turned to since she first travelled to the UK for her masters' program.

We still are very much in love, but recently, actually a couple of days ago, we had a very long phone call in which we promised each other to find someone new and carry on.

So I'm trying to do just that.

I'm looking for a woman with brains, who loves poetry and takes no shit from no man (including me). Someone who's fun to talk to and totally down to earth. A brown skinned woman with class and razz, who's proud to be African and can cook better than me.

I'm in Lagos for a bit. Magodo GRA area (not one of them rich playboys), I've been on Nairaland for I while now, and most know that usually I don't come off this way, but I'm just being real.
Re: Any Love by nex(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2009
NONE?!

That's serious O!
Re: Any Love by stanleychi: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
continue u will find one.
Re: Any Love by iice(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2009
Awww sorry to hear about the breakup.
Goodluck man smiley
Re: Any Love by ladyhard(f): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
To all ladies who are searching.
Nex is a very nice brother who needs a little TLC. Please help. grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Warri Babe(s) In The House? / Any Intresting Dudes , Babes In Parkview Est. ? / Pls i am married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.