Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,305 members, 7,923,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) (64253 Views)

FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by divide9ja: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
a
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by titosantana(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
na wa
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kenya have been cursed
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by bankyblue(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
chiedu7:

Like Nigeria?

Is Africa continent of Zoos?

When I saw ur Quote,ni first checked thE name, and after doing tht, I gave up on u
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by happney65: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
omolola15 na God i take beg you..Abeg make we go Kenya naa...Why are you doing like this?At least we go dey see the things wey dey happen first hand and see am.Nobody go dey Blur Photo for us..Hiaaaaannn.. grin

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
tuzle:
why does nairaland bring only the bad news ofkenyan to front page and not the good one's
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by afanide: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Not Kenya this time cheesy
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by oluxy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Very soon, some ladies will start working nude. Don't think their insane, no. That's the new trend of displaying madness when they ain't mad at all.

Good luck to them jor.
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by Aroh48(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
I think the devil is the president of kenyan.
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by babalonimi: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kenya It's normal grin
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by Fact007(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
I vex to commet cuz e be like say them cursed kenya for public sex and public nude becuz things are going wrong abt that
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by ahahnow: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
And then kenya is wondering why Mark Zukerberg only stayed one day in Kenya and ran away. He does not want to share in Kenya madness. Kenya and nonsense

Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by persius555(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kenyans and Nudity.
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by samuelchimmy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
hey,that's an old mad mama!
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by kaylex1994(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Have there ever been a good news from Kenya?

Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by ItzXamani: 12:58am On Oct 07, 2016
the police where like hmm...

Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by chiedu7: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2016
bankyblue:

When I saw ur Quote,ni first checked thE name, and after doing tht, I gave up on u

You gave up on me but are fighting to keep my people with you. angry

I wonder why you are scared to be on ur own grin
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by wonderkid619(m): 1:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Sebi na Kenya?
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by noziz(m): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2016
E nor easy to get talent o! At least, she dey showcase her own grin
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by emmykolz(m): 3:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 3:37am On Oct 07, 2016
controversial KENYANS ALWAYS HITTING BACK TO BACK....
Op do u say that carton I'm seeing is police car

No 73 on 1000 way to die in Nigeria, climb police vehicle and start dancing shoki
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 07, 2016
tuzle:
why does nairaland bring only the bad news ofkenyan to front page and not the good one's
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by emi14: 4:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Why Kenya every time. Kenyans are better organized than Nigeria. Think of ur shamble economy. Put ur house in order. Ghana have overtaken Nigeria buy exporting petroleum products to you. You're busy watching unclad pictures from Kenya. Shame shame unto you.
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by bankyblue(m): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2016
chiedu7:

You gave up on me but are fighting to keep my people with you. angry

I wonder why you are scared to be on ur own grin

Don't worry by 2023 we shall zone the presidency To your people, may be that will claim u guyS down wink

because this complex issue u guys have this days is becominG Unbearable.
U never carE to see the larger picturE, buT following crowd to chanT for what can never be achieve. If u ask ur elders that withness that experince then, they will neveR pray for it now. Those bastrads politians re using ur lifes to ask for what will benefit them nd their familY u re herE givinG them sopport. I weep foR u in advance.

Calling Nigeria a Zoo! No be your fault, na the yeye man way they the aim of affairs of this country causE this rubbish. If everything is going fine, who will come out and ask for B******
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by chiedu7: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2016
bankyblue:

Don't worry by 2023 we shall zone the presidency To your people, may be that will claim u guyS down wink

because this complex issue u guys have this days is becominG Unbearable.
U never carE to see the larger picturE, buT following crowd to chanT for what can never be achieve. If u ask ur elders that withness that experince then, they will neveR pray for it now. Those bastrads politians re using ur lifes to ask for what will benefit them nd their familY u re herE givinG them sopport. I weep foR u in advance.

Calling Nigeria a Zoo! No be your fault, na the yeye man way they the aim of affairs of this country causE this rubbish. If everything is going fine, who will come out and ask for B******

I dont know why you are fighting to keep us with you.
We know that you need us.

But we know that we are better without you.
So we are not staying with you.

You can rule ur captives, we in the SE & SS have fed the nation long enough.

You have used our financial resources & our human resources long enough.

NO MORE!

STAY ON YOUR OWN! angry
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by columbus007(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2016
If it's not Kenya e can never be like Kenya cheesy
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by chiedu7: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2016
columbus007:
If it's not Kenya e can never be like Kenya cheesy
tongue
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by Justiceleague1: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Demon possesed
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by ultimate73(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2016
na craze people full Kenya o
Re: Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) by GoodSide: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2016
now nairaland has become as useless as lindaikeji stupid ass site.
we live in nigeria
yet all you mastubators csn think of is either unclad kenyan news or some stupid ish
i weep for my country nigeria.

jobless graduates littering the streets
hopeless illiterates posting useless articles on nairaland.
wat d fhuck is out biz with kenya.
men fhuck whoevea keeps posting kenyans news up on here.

useless ass bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.