Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,031 members, 7,922,496 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State (2883 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday (2015 Workers' Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by Em2va: 3:49am On Oct 19, 2009
msb247:

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]I DECLARE FG ENEMY OF NIGERIANS![/size][/size][/size][/size]

I could'nt agree more with you!
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by kosovo(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2009
Nations Rise and Fall,
it will happen, just the same way KOSOVO broke out from SERBIA
just like USSR, Like CHINA, Nigeria is no exemption,
i can only pray it happens faster than i can imagine,
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by texazzpete(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2009
kosovo:

Nations Rise and Fall,
it will happen, just the same way KOSOVO broke out from SERBIA
just like USSR, Like CHINA, Nigeria is no exemption,
i can only pray it happens faster than i can imagine,

Kosovo, when exactly did China 'fall'?
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by chosen04(f): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2009
The worst thing that the FG will do is to declare war on a "FACELESS COMMUNITY" like MEND. It Obvious no body can and fight and defeat a "ghost" in a war situation. Its unfortunate that our insentivity govt doesnot understand that Jomo Gbomo might even be 'Our own defence minister', Cythia Whyte might even be a 'Nigerian Senator'
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by bibiking1(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2009
Well, if the federal ovt thinks simply paying a few people monthly salaries would end the insurgence in the Niger Delta then it must be more inept that i thought!
MEND is real, and aside the exposed commanders, they are capable enough to cause this nation harm, harm so real that you would feel it creep inside your arteries!
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by kosovo(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2009
@texazzpete
Kosovo, when exactly did China 'fall'?
i was thinking of Taiwan grin
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by Nezan(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
. . . hmm, when will this whole thing stop?
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by cudos: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
Sylve11, you have eyes but you can not see. you wait, time will tell.
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by tkb417(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
this kosovo guy with jagbajantis
na wa for NL analysts grin grin
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by muktaba: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
MEND?after Baloaf,Ateke, Tompolo and many others have repented?let them try the threat and see what will happen to them this time around,i bet you they will regret it, and there will be no hiding place for them again.
Re: Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State by collide: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2009
nigeria's cup, one day, one day, would be full. most of u guys making foolish comments haven't been on a boat being double crossed by mili-boys khacked up with desert eagles,Kalashnikovs and missile launchers. you are in lagos nairalanding your yash off feeling u can say what u want to say abi?
y'all don't know that this amnesty thing is a bloody propaganda. my own prayer is that when these boys strike it doesn't affect innocent people. they should face the devils wearing agbada and bloodclatt emm. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shell Raises Alarm Over Oil Theft / ACN Commits Political Suicide / ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.