Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,827 members, 7,902,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60957 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by bisiaet: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2009
Sorry who cares if she like she can fat to any level and even explode that is her cup of tea.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2009
!amebo no1:

sheesh, when people like me did not agree with you and told you shes lost weight and is looking good now, what did you do? go on the net and download a pic of her 3 years ago, when she was still looking big

Now that other people have posted the pics, you wanna hail huh? post your own pics too,and see if you can stand up to that mother of 4 elemu, keep shut jare

i usually dont waste my time answering peeps like you that have a problem understanding cos of your empty paranoia, so this is going to be my maybe first  and last time replying you and all am going to say is ''learn to understand before giving an answer, cos its obvious you dont get the point i have been trying to make'' plus stop taking this too personal, am sure you have other things to do, instead of geting online to insult people

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Amigoz(f): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2009
bisiaet:

Sorry who cares if she like she can fat to any level and even explode that is her cup of tea.

Buhahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . , . .  . . . . .  . . . .  .hahahaha  grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2009
!amebo no1:

see ya mouth, when people dey talk am for here say she lose weight, una gree hear word? na so una dey criticise the poor gurl without even taking a glance at her recent pics
Wettin do ma mauth? shocked You wan kiss? cheesy
Yes, earlier on I was judging from her movies and pics I've seen(until the last one)

If this is her new look, She looks perfectly in shape and I likey what I see.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
Wow.
If Omotola is "obese", then what can you say about Jordin Sparks, Latifah and the likes? Or are they not in the entertainment industry anymore?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
Pardon me spikey, just give me a few mins to reply this uncircumcised idiot

lovemoi2:

i usually dont waste my time answering peeps like you that have a problem understanding cos of your empty paranoia, so this is going to be my maybe first  and last time replying you and all am going to say is ''learn to understand before giving an answer, cos its obvious you dont get the point i have been trying to make'' plus stop taking this too personal, am sure you have other things to do, instead of geting online to insult people

And im sure you also have things to do instead of coming online and replying my empty paranoia, you think i take things personal? if you think so, then you are the worst butt sagging asshole i have ever met on earth

oh keep shush, were you not the same person that posted a pic of her when she was looking like a balloon, even when someone posted a pic of her looking all trim and sexy? when people said she lost weight, did you agree, are you now suffering from dementia to the extent of not remembering what your previous posts were all about?senseless vilebag, infact dont let me start with you, else this thread will be locked up, empted headed asswipe angry angry angry

shush and go away, next time you get your facts str8 b4 criticising someones body shape

stupid anus wax
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MyJoe: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hello Missy B
I have followed your progress on Nairaland and admire you to no tend. Please marry me!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Missy B:

Wettin do ma mauth? shocked You wan kiss? cheesy
Yes, earlier on I was judging from her movies and pics I've seen(until the last one)

If this is her new look, She looks perfectly in shape and I likey what I see.

when the babe was fat, i talked about it, i hated her body shape with a big passion, but when that foolish lovemoi said omotola needs to lose weight, i was like, is this the same omotola i just saw almost recently, make she become bonga fish?

una sef, una no try check her recent body, na so una dey yab, see una mouth tongue cheesy

MyJoe:

Hello Missy B
I have followed your progress on Nairaland and admire you to no tend. Please marry me!

haaa missyb your future husband has been sent from hell heaven, congrats grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
MyJoe:

Hello Missy B

I hope you know Missy B is fatter than Mo'nique? tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MyJoe: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
!amebo no1:

haaa missyb your future husband has been sent from hell heaven, congrats grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aren't you rude?

Ignore her Missy B!.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
MyJoe:

Aren't you rude?

Ignore her Missy B!.

i'm i now? embarassed

ok sorry oo, missyb your 50th husband is still standing on the line waiting
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MyJoe: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No, I don't know, but I don't think so. In any case who informed you her shape is my primary concern or that I don't like fat ladies?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2009
MyJoe:

Hello Missy B
shocked shocked This Lady is TAKEN . . . .Sorry. smiley

!amebo no1:

cheesy I get enuff on ma hands . . . .You can help me with this Dear. tongue

spikedcylinder:

Na so You wan take pursue all ma admirers? angry
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
MyJoe:

No, I don't know, but I don't think so. In any case who informed you her shape is my primary concern or that I don't like fat ladies?

well missyb is an obese biracial, take a look at her pic cool

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
MyJoe:

That was my attempt at idle, sarcastic banter. She's actually slim.
Oh well. undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2009
!amebo no1:

well missyb is an obese biracial, take a look at her pic cool
Rotflmao!! I'm so dead!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MyJoe: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
Missy B:

shocked shocked This Lady is TAKEN . . . .Sorry. smiley

sad
* breaks down, covers his face in sadness*
*brightens*

Oh, well, Im not asking to TAKE you. I want to MARRY you. Anyway, hope you get unTAKEN soon.
*commences fasting and praying*
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2009
MyJoe:

sad
* breaks down, covers his face in sadness*
*brightens*

Oh, well, Im not asking to TAKE you. I want to MARRY you. Anyway, hope you get unTAKEN soon.
*commences fasting and praying*
Ensure it's a 365 days and nights fast . . . .Anything less won't work.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MyJoe: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2009
Missy B:

Ensure it's a 365 days and nights fast . . . .Anything less won't work.
You say the nicest things, always! - thanks for the advice.

Missy B:

cheesy I get enuff on ma hands . . . .You can help me with this Dear. tongue

You were not seriously handing me over to amebo! Please tell me it was an "attempt at idle, sarcastic banter"!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
The girl in the picture is weirdly toned.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
MyJoe:

You were not seriously handing me over to amebo! Please tell me it was an "attempt at idle, sarcastic banter"!

hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahah oh gawd, missyb im liking this fellow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
wots going on in here. no flirting allowed  grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
jay bee:

hi sweetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue

spikedcylinder:

The girl in the picture is weirdly toned.

yea, not soo flabby
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
howz it goin me loff wink wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2009
MyJoe:

Lmao!!
Scared of Amebo? She doesn't bite . . . .atleast, not much. cheesy

!amebo no1:

hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahah oh gawd, missyb im liking this fellow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
embarassed I think he sounds like Chamo. undecided

jay bee:

Put on Your flirting shoes and let's gerrit on babe. wink wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Shola2009(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
see as una jus derail this thread!! angry
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MyJoe: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Missy B:

Lmao!!
Scared of Amebo? She doesn't bite . . . .atleast, not much. cheesy
The name sounds biteful.

Missy B:

embarassed I think he sounds like Chamo. undecided
Don't! I'm unlike anyone you have ever heard of. Anyway, I am still here, waiting. I know you will marry me!
Thanks all! You can to back to the Omotala business now. Cheers.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
LMAO grin grin grin grin very very funny thread!!

Chill out guys!! Variety is the spice of life!

it won't be nice to have all our celebrities looking skinny.

The mixture is just fine, besides Omotola has an enviable body tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by vanitty: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
How can u compare omotola with beyonce? are they related? they get the same genes? undecided
So only skinny people should be actresses in your view, no wonder anorexic, bulimia plenty for this side of the world.
Omotola is not obese, she is just fine as she is - infact if all the pictures on this page is anything to go by, she is more than fine, she is gorgeous.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by matiltomd(f): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2009
before una eat me raw, let me express myself abeg, cool cool

I think Omotola's being over-rated. She's cool, beautiful, but let's not call a spade an agricultural product, she needs to shed some fat, her tummy is what i have a problem with. The media yells all the time that after 4 kids(am i right?), she's still like that, please, she's like how? does she look like a 20year old? nope!!! she's a beautiful mother to be realistic, but Fathia Balogun has 5 kids (i think, but not less than 4) and she maintains her shape better than Omotola, and did i forget the fact that she's much older than Omotola? Fathia is closer to 40 than 35, so what's the noise all about? If her husband is cool with it, in fact he has to be cool with it jare, does he have any option shiow, grin grin grin

over to you, the "cannibals on NL" grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
matiltom_d:

before una eat me raw, let me express myself abeg,  cool cool

I think Omotola's being over-rated. She's cool, beautiful, but let's not call a spade an agricultural product, she needs to shed some fat, her tummy is what i have a problem with. The media yells all the time that after 4 kids(am i right?), she's still like that, please, she's like how? does she look like a 20year old? nope!!! she's a beautiful mother to be realistic, but Fathia Balogun has 5 kids (i think, but not less than 4) and she maintains her shape better than Omotola, and did i forget the fact that she's much older than Omotola? Fathia is closer to 40 than 35, so what's the noise all about? If her husband is cool with it, in fact he has to be cool with it jare, does he have any option shiow,  grin grin grin

over to you, the "cannibals on NL" grin grin grin grin
I is Die . . . .I was Die . . . I Die . . . .I am Die. grin grin grin grin grin
You're funny!!! grin grin grin
Her latest picture looks great though . . . .Dont'chu think? tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
all these lesbians whining about a married woman

o ga

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.