Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago (23361 Views)

Nigeria Among 10 Cheapest Places To Buy Petrol In The World – Punch / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Lai Mohammed: “ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by krissconnect(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Chei. Lai mohammed. Lai,lai,laii. Hw many tyms I call u?

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by djWALE(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Is that special??..so,being on a queue to buy petrol is a change??..you are nor alrite

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by ajalawole(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Only God will forgive this man sha... I doubt if Nigerians will forgive him

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Evinsco(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2016
They are all clueless and senseless....sorie to say.

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by nwakibie3(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2016
They should also collect 18k minimum wage like other civil servants. You queue at the airport and filling station then collect 36million naira as salary per month while others collect mere 18k and u said change has begun with u. Cut down the cost of governance that's all we ask for.

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Danosky502: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2016
alberto2k:
Lai Mohammed is so far the only Nigerian i long to Slap with Amala turning stick angry
u funny die

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by 9jatatafo(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2016
I don't understand why this man keeps fooling himself. Lies are his hubby.

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by kinibigdeal(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
The #changebeginswithme Nigerians are talking about is on how Buhari will ask Burattai where he got all those houses in dubai? The change we are talking about is on how Buhari will question the outcome of Edo state election? The change will want is on how Buhari will investigate those diverting funds, food items meant for IDP's? Change will want is on how Buhari willallow Dasuki to come out and tell is own side of the story? The change will understand is on how Buhari will ask Ameachi to explain where he got those billions of dollars in is account? The change we are talking about is on how Buhari the chief landlords in Lagos on how he manage to acquire all those assets etc anything aside all this, is nothing but an alibaba comic

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by MizAijay(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
This man must think Nigerians are idiots. Anyways I'm not surprised, afterall your name is LIE Mohammed aka Lion of the tribe of Aso rock. Well done eh.....

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Iseoluwani: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Change begins with them

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Chuksn1987: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Oga Lai,those tins r normal tins nah,so if no b 4 bubu u no go respect norms

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by stsinner: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
peterdrury:
Which minister will queue for fuel when there is scarcity?

They keep disobeying court orders, disregard for the rule of law, using sirens and long convoy to chase other drivers away from the road, Sweeping away corruption cases, using government agencies to fight corruption for a selected few Individuals and receiving big wages for doing nothing or little.

I will take this government serious when they placed themselves on minimum wage. I mean the 18000 minimum wage.

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Haven't they told this man not to lie again?

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Haven't they told this man not to lie again? Ebolo ole she koma rungbe

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Abolaji84(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2016
This Lai mohammed is a liar. Beside, must he talk?You said federal government will start sharing #5000 campain promise to the unemployed graduate by septemter ending. Nothing of such. Now you said change begin with you long ago. you are a bastard. before i could believe you, reduce your take home by 50%

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Ellegacy(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Seriously, until I no longer hear siren whenever official cars pass by, then that change begins with you truly. smiley

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by engrjacuzzi: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2016
this man's lies is what is making Nigerian economy backward. I detest him so much.

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Thunder04(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2016
E don do oga, alert!! Scam things. undecided

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by MaddSkillz: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2016
This Funny Shiiit Just Made My Day

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by smartograpy(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2016
VampireeM:
This Mr Lai Mohammed is a clown but aint funny! What useless change? Eye Service you mean? How has your "change begins with me" helped an average Nigerian or improved the economy? These people must take Nigerians as fools kai!

This govt cluelessness and misplaced priorities are like 5 and 6!
Bro the initiative have helped many Nigerians reread the trend in a calm manner,dont rush it and open your reasoning facualty and i promise that you will get it
Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by july66: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2016
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/lai-ministers-queue-buy-petrol-change-started-us-long-ago

Stop that talk. Do you go to filling station? Your drivers do that, so stop rubbish talk.

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by femmmmy(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by zsch: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2016
peterdrury:
...I will take this government serious when they placed themselves on minimum wage. I mean the 18000 minimum wage.

Interesting proposition. They (politicians) will tear Nigeria apart before they let this happen. But imagine a Nigeria where political officers do not earn enough money to buy an island in a year, the only people you would see holding political offices would be people interested in working and moving the country ahead.

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by highwaist: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
I wouldn't trust mr Lai (change begins with me)until u replace your( mai mangoro)cap to locally made cap.that cap cost N60,000.I'm EXPECTING U AND YOUR BOSS TO STOP USING IMPORTED WEARS
Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by yaki84: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
alberto2k:
Lai Mohammed is so far the only Nigerian i long to Slap with Amala turning stick angry
chai una no go kee person wid laffssss
Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by newguy1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
He is very stu.pid for that statement
. So that is the kind of change he is talking about.
Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Dadsonval(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Mr Lai or Mr lie? What ever u call urself, enough of all these lies! Haba! Are we fools ni? Lie lie lie full ur skull
Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by Justiceleague1: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hes free to say whatever bullshit he wanna say and pop champain later...he knows full well nigerians are gullibe and zombies in nature....
Watch how the empty barrels loudest sounding afonja zoogerians will list "MINISTERS NOW QUEUE TO BUY FUEL" as one of doghari's grea test 'achievements! grin grin

Re: Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
But when are we youth gonna chase these old folks away and we takeover. These same old people ruling since the '80's and they are not still satisfied. Me ayam tired oooo

Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward / Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari.