Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Yemi Alade Be Warned! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yemi Alade Be Warned! (859 Views)

My Collection Of Funny Memes:be Warned You Might Laugh To Stupor / Guys Be Warned.. !!! / Guys Be Warned: See Your Destination If You Don't Stop Sagging Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Be Warned! by olatopicalblog(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yemi Alade! Yemi Alade! Yemi Alade!
How many times did i call you?
On behalf of all nigerian guys, i want to warn you for the first and last time. Stop causing problems in our relationship.
Back then, our girlfriends use to collect 200naira for their hair and at times they wilk bring back change. Now that you have started this your different hairdo, you have made the cost of hair now high. On one head back then, my grilfriend normally use one packet of attachments, at times she don't even need it because of at times she plait puff-puff. But now, because of the hairstyle you her carrying which they want to also immitate, they will use about 20packets of attachment which is very bad.
How much is my salary. Wouldnt i pay house rent?
Plz yemi, bring back the old hairstyle like chuku, robber, patewo, puff-puff, love come down and the rest. At lease we can afford that with no pain.

Visit www.mrweirdocomedy..com

(1) (Reply)

Too Funny / Holy Toasting / When A Lion Is Calling You For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.