Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl (13251 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Maxi112: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry for your loss bro...
Hope you feel better now
yeah! sure you know why? grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
shocked cheesy yes, ayaf plenty money. #DangoteISmyUNCLE #E-MoneyISmySTEP-BROTHER tongue
DESNAT:
DO YOU AFF MONEY?

I MEAN DO YOU AFF PLENTY MONEY?undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Greenbullet(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
ooooops, not the kind one that runs through ur mind
I REALLY DONT CARE.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Maxi112:
yeah! sure you know why? grin
Gist me...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked cheesy yes, ayaf plenty money. #DangoteISmyUNCLE #E-MoneyISmySTEP-BROTHER tongue

Take this...

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by endove(f): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
So who will marry us?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2016
shockedbut they will be telling us 2. the hypocrisy undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:35am On Oct 08, 2016
endove:
So who will marry us?

I am cumin...

Let me find husband for you.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:36am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shockedbut they will be telling us 2. the hypocrisy undecided

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:48am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry I was already gone. You

should I hit the report button on you??

You just have to modify...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

should I hit the report button on you??

You just have to modify...
shocked .....you wouldn't dare try it.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:24am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked .....you wouldn't dare try it.

I will remove the post but don't try it again to avoid ban..

lol
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I will remove the post but don't try it again to avoid ban..

lol
do it and you'll make a enemy angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:40am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
do it and you'll make a enemy angry

I have removed it already...

Don't you know I am now a mod??
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I have removed it already...

Don't you know I am now a mod??
you moved it undecided or got a REAL mod 2
I'm upset by this. Put it back
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:46am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you moved it undecided or got a REAL mid 2
I'm upset by this

you are lucky I didn't ban you....

Thank your stars.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:53am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you moved it undecided or got a REAL mod 2
I'm upset by this. Put it back

Disappeared again... with a ban now...

lol
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:58am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you've made a enemy this day,porky pig undecided

Hahahahaha... it will disappear again..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahahaha... it will disappear again..
stop undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Been broke is different from being poor. Poor is a mindset thing, a man without idea is a poor man so if she have ideas, she ain't poor.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
WHAT! OYA BEGIN TO TOAST ME...I AFF MONEY TOO grin.#BIAFRABUSHBOY IS MY UNCLE.
MAXI112 IS MY STEP BROTHER.grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Johnsown1(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2016
That's the truth bro,one broke gal that i tried asking about her wellbeing and about us yesterday.
She told me that i don't see my period that's y Us broke down, that if i can give her 25% of my salary that we would get back.i laughed at her. Had it been that she is a cool headed gal,she will have her own account without trobleing me.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2016
ucsparks:
Did you check sambisa forest? undecided
see wickedness oo
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2016
undecided who do you wantu beat?
BiafraBushBoy:

Take this...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2016
undecided un? U mean those two? Mbanu oh. Those two aint rich jor. Sorry, God will provide ur own Rich wife tongue
DESNAT:
WHAT! OYA BEGIN TO TOAST ME...I AFF MONEY TOO grin.#BIAFRABUSHBOY IS MY UNCLE.
MAXI112 IS MY STEP BROTHER.grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2016
This topic is somehow complicated...op I have a question. What about a young promising lady that is intelligent and hardworking
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Maxi112: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2016
DESNAT:
WHAT! OYA BEGIN TO TOAST ME...I AFF MONEY TOO grin.#BIAFRAB.USHBOY IS MY UNCLE.
MAXI1.12 IS MY STEP BROTHER.grin
shame on you desnat, you know see better girl woo na that popcorn seller you choose? way gossip/amebo pass funke?

I hope isn't your calling going after broke girl/amebo and popcorn seller's undecided

**shake my head*
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided un? U mean those two? Mbanu oh. Those two aint rich jor. Sorry, God will provide ur own Rich wife tongue
HAHA...THEY AFF PLENTY MONEY O.*SOBBING*.ISSORYT
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
shame on you desnat, you know see better girl woo na that popcorn seller you choose? way gossip/amebo pass funke?

I hope isn't your calling going after broke girl/amebo and popcorn seller's undecided

**shake my head*
LMAO...SHE SAID SHE IS E-MONEY STEP SISTER O.SHE AFF A POP-CORN COMPANY IN AJEGUNLE SEF...grin

SHE IS RIIIIICH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Popular Ugandan Socialite Honey Suleman Alleged Sextape (18+) / If You Are A Ratchet Akata, That Nigerian Man Will Never Marry You For Real / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.