Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic (45412 Views)

Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Extremely Poor People In The World / Buhari Begins UK Return Plans / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by tayorh(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chaii Nigeria o, not unemployed Youths anymore, now it is extremely poor people, quit deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by jokerphilics(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
olaitoro:
Chai, imagine Apc using their directionless economic policies to turn Nigerians into internal displaced persons IDP in bid to make their 5000# attractive.

Well I trust my 5%ers we can never fall for such cheap propaganda.

Apc and propaganda....nawaa

Op, that your pics is gwoza cum borno Idp camp.

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by Niyinficient(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
krasican:

our light here is 23hrs 30mins everyday

You must b in Hell! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by Lilimax(f): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
tizzle:
To extremely poor northerner you mean...
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by MozB: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
is this happening only in the north? Cause i see nothing of this kind in the south region where i am
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by 41lady(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
nbright:
What about the South
No poor hungry people in the south may be, this people are Almajiri. If he want to really do free and fair, he should start with automation of less privilege people data, open account for them, pay the money into their account timely. And up date should be done yearly.

Other developing countries are try to be developed nation while Naija is going back to underdeveloped country. It is a pity we have lions as leaders, selfish animals.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by harrisam(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Luizkid:
this is not wise to me at all, what's the worth of 5k now? what these pple need now is family planning and support for their small scale farms/businesses.
undecided
Luizkid:
this is not wise to me at all, what's the worth of 5k now? what these pple need now is family planning and support for their small scale farms/businesses.
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by CuteTj(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
egbonnla:
This is daylight robbery! They have succeeded in looting N60billion in the name of paying extremely poor Nigerians. Where are the extremely poor Nigerians in Nairaland? Please show your face and confirm if you receive N5000.
You cannot be extremely poor and be on nairaland. if you can afford Internet enabled phone, subscribe to data then log on to nairaland then you should not qualify for government 5k at least until people in idp's, elderly ones and those who don't a chance of having a square meal.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by 1960chic(f): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
I just knew that they will start from the almajiris. Before dem go enter south, d money don finish
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by Eyor1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Na only head-skirt wearers aka Muslims I see there...... Southerners no follow?
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by diva90: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
5k is small but it's better than nothing and I really appreciate the efforts of this government ... They should keep it up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by diva90: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
CuteTj:

You cannot be extremely poor and be on nairaland. if you can afford Internet enabled phone, subscribe to data then log on to nairaland then you should not qualify for government 5k at least until people in idp's, elderly ones and those who don't a chance of having a square meal.

Well said!
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by diva90: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
MozB:
is this happening only in the north? Cause i see nothing of this kind in the south region where i am

They will start somewhere na. The most vulnerable and poor people are in the north. Also ekiti state has started paying theirs too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by Ssalk: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oh no....... Finally this buhari man has succeeded using our money to pay almajiri? Who are the extremely poor? Well I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by CSTR2: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
What is buhari's selling point? I can't see any.
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by CSTR2: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
diva90:

They will start somewhere na. The most vulnerable and poor people are in the north. Also ekiti state has started paying theirs too
Have you been to the creeks in the niger-delta before or you just like spewing nonsense.
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by Nnamdikalu: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:
Baba

Pls all your campaign promises to Nigeria

Pls fulfill

So that we that trust in you will not be let down

God bless you Pmb

God bless Nigeria

Wailers will dispute it

They are born to wail
grin grin grin so that ur neighbours who are PDP members will stop disturbing u for voting for APC....LOLLLZ.
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by diva90: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
CSTR2:
Have you been to the creeks in the niger-delta before or you just like spewing nonsense.

Spewing rubbish how? Are People in the creeks displaced and depending on government to feed them? So what the f*ck are you saying? They might be poor but they are not as under privileged as these displaced people in camps. Have you ever seen the picture of a malnourished child from one of the IDP camps? Maybe when you do you won't have the guts to come up here and be so foolishly defensive. I mean, It's not uncommon knowledge that the IDP people are one of the biggest issues that nigeria has to handle today. Their case is priority

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by patrickray: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls I really need it support to continue making my comedy videos and also for school. Thanks for ur magnanimity, God bless U as U help IJN.

GT BANK
PATRICK RAYMOND
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by travismacoy: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
hope he wants to pay with arrears because this lie don teyyy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by travismacoy: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
patrickray:
Pls I really need it support to continue making my comedy videos and also for school. Thanks for ur magnanimity, God bless U as U help IJN.

GT BANK
PATRICK RAYMOND

oboi naso e red for u wey u dy send ur acct number grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by durasome(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
All I can see are the northerners only abi my region no come follow again?
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by katibu(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

Since you are a guru in IT

can you develop a template we can use ?

If not

Then why wailing

tell him o bro. I have never seen a good and reliable website developed in Nigeria. our so called IT professionals are really just amateurs. have you ever seen a school portal or recruitment portal in Nigeria that has never crashed?
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by Blue3k(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Eyor1:
Na only head-skirt wearers aka Muslims I see there...... Southerners no follow?

Be happy the southern regions aren't improvised war zones like your country has to deal with. We should be proud we not in that state instead begging for a handout like they're refused to.
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
CoolFreeday:
God bless my President, this Will go a long way in helping the indigent in the society
As opposed to the detergent in society shey
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by CoolFreeday(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
erico2k2:

kia na so una poor for unu village ? ??5K will go a long way ? ?realy ? ?This is the true definition of Zombie

I don't join words with your type? you don't visit villages or your home town so you don't know what they're going try. I do a lot of community volunteering so I know what they go through.
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by CoolFreeday(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
anonimi:

IDPs are even worse off than indigents.
This government has NOT even started fulfilling its own campaign promise .
Not at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480904_apc1_jpege980b9f403e0cdbd1be00ef14a7d8b75

like what and what please?
He identified 3 aspects where he was going to start n I think he has done well in these areas n more will come, so I don't know what you meant by D Govt haven't started.
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by CoolFreeday(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Ass opposed to the detergent in society shey
lol
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by queenaisha(f): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
olaitoro:

Better Nigeria is my dream, but not by propaganda.
but bro, what is the value of #5000 in Nigeria economy today ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by tinsel: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

Even if he give us 24hrs electricity

You will claim it's Gej project
can you tell me what this man has really achieved since he took power?
Re: Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic by kolaaderin: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
olaitoro:

Better Nigeria is my dream, but not by propaganda.

but bro, what is the value of #5000 in Nigeria economy today ?

We know 5k is nothing, but believe me its a giant step towords the right direction. We will get there soon way better for the needy to have the money than just one fucking thief stealing it all in one swap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Agrees To Comply With Tinubu Government's Terms Of Release / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.