Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,437 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Christianity And Attitude - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Attitude (316 Views)

Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Truth About Religion Stereotype And Attitude In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Attitude by Nicogen4us(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
To everyone I just want to share this.Some poeple has been calling me for the loan and trying to answer everyone according to their questions but here come these two clients yesterday called and told me they were directed byy their brother to my office for the loan,i welcome them and explain myself to them about it and ask some questions about them as well and try to make some aspect clear to them and way to go about it. After the whole thing,i try to ask for their names and they answered me and one now said she has a question and I quickly said she should ask. The question goes thus:
1. How could you be naming your company Trinity bcoz it is not biblical and she started her criticism.
2.How could you be wearing trouser, bcoz it is not biblical and sinful.
3.Do you think you can attain level of holiness?
4.We are more than #100k loan as you see us. if you can't give us at all give us #500k.they bust into laughter.
I just managed to give a little response to the all argument but within me I have been thinking of how some people attitude and religion mentality will make things work negatively for them and latter attributes of to evil or one person in their family. pls my Nlder, what is your view to this and your decision if you are on the shoe.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About ETERNITY / Presence Of God / Share Your Dream & Get Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.