Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Do I Get Over Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over Breakup (858 Views)

His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over Breakup by sibepoc(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
I have been in relationship with this girl for over three years, we've lived together and been through a lot, but this girl has cheated on me with over 9 guys that I know of. I am someone who is stubborn when in love. I don't listen to advice. Each time I have tried to breakup with her cos of her indifelity, I couldn't cos of the pain. I feel more pain when not with her than when with her even when I know she's a nymphomaniac who has no control over herself. Just recently I broke up with her and I have been strongly fighting that urge not to go back to the relationship. Please I need advice on how to get over breakup and not make the stupid mistake of going back to her again and getting hurt as usual...
Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by sseunth(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
get any of these games and you would be fine.

god of war,
pes 13/16
fifa 14
need for speed
asphalt 8
devil may cry
grand theft auto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by Newbeginnings(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
sibepoc:
I have been in relationship with this girl for over three years, we've lived together and been through a lot, but this girl has cheated on me with over 9 guys that I know of. I am someone who is stubborn when in love. I don't listen to advice. Each time I have tried to breakup with her cos of her indifelity, I couldn't cos of the pain. I feel more pain when not with her than when with her even when I know she's a nymphomaniac who has no control over herself. Just recently I broke up with her and I have been strongly fighting that urge not to go back to the relationship. Please I need advice on how to get over breakup and not make the stupid mistake of going back to her again and getting hurt as usual...

In other words what you are saying is that you have no value of your own, she is your lifeline.. without her you cannot breathe, you see only her....

One thing I understand here is that your woman lacks sexual satisfaction and she does not respect you... This is painting a picture of you in my mind.. the way you see life, how ambitious you and how valuable you think you are...

I can see that you are a very young guy, but I want to tell you something... Forget that shit of being a nice guy and loving women's heart, women love men who are powerful, valuable and ambitious... So rather than thinking of how to get over heartbreak.. .

Weigh what this girl has just taught you about life and get down to it...

Stop feeling pain instead feel that she just blessed you with a lesson... a lesson you might have learnt in a harsher way

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by firstking01(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Just wait for time, with time you'd get over it.
Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by Coyotejack(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
I used my ex to learn a new programming language...
But you can learn a new hobby like playing chess , swimming it drown yourself in the above listed games.
But for anything never sulk like a beach .
Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by pat1249: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Try and don't return back to her, dust yourself up and move forward don't look back. God will give you a better person worth your attention
Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Once went through the rigour embarassed

I held my best friends close wink
Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by krissconnect(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Try and flirt so much with newer girls. If you drink,try and engage yourself. Play games,watch funny skits,engage ursef,be busy,never be idle.delete her contacts,her pictures,block her from every social media. God is your strength.

Nb; when falling inlove next time,don't fall so hard that you can't save ursef when necessary. Try and look out for other gals that can keep you busy even if you're in a relationship. This is when I advice guys to keep side chicks. No offense.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wetin love dey make guyz go through ehn.She knows you are too weak and cannot do without her,hence,she cheat on you.The best way to get over her is to woo a new girl.This new girl will be taking much of your time when both of you spend time together at a cinema or eatery until your heartbreak fades away.
Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by sibepoc(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks a lot guys.. I noticed keeping myself busy has been helping me.. I'm making sure I'm not idle now
Re: How Do I Get Over Breakup by theunnamed: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
dieing is the easiest way

(1) (Reply)

Way To Satisfy Woman Sexually / # I Don't Just Get It # ??? / The Incredible Sulk:man And Wife In Malice For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.