Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose (1787 Views)

2019: Inside The APC Crises: Senators Battle State Governors / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has condemned the treatment being meted out to a national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ahmed Tinubu, in the party.
It will be recalled that a group known as the All Progressives Congress Youths Democratic Frontiers, APCYDF, had protested at the National Headquarters of the APC against Tinubu’s demand that the party’s national chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun should resign.

But reacting to the development in the APC, Fayose said the “humiliation of Tinubu is as good as (the) humiliation of the Yoruba race.”

The governor, in a statement by his media aide, Lere Olayinka, said allowing Tinubu to be embarrassed like past Yoruba leaders was not in the best interest of the race.

According to Fayose, “Even though I am not a member of APC and I will never be, I have elected to stand in defence of the Yoruba nation once again by saying no to the continuous dishonourable treatment being meted to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, having paid his dues.

“If Tinubu is allowed to be embarrassed and disgraced just the way our past leaders were humiliated by these same elements, the Yoruba nation would have been made to suffer for uprightness.”

Condemning Tuesday’s protest by APC’s youth, Fayose said, “It is unfortunate that Tinubu is now being vilified in a party he invested heavily in; and his fellow kinsmen that he brought up politically are part of this conspiracy.

“In their desperation, they have even tried to set him against the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, by insinuating that he tried to prevent his (Osinbajo) emergence as President Mohammadu Buhari’s running mate. This is sad!

“When other tribes protect their own, it is becoming historically common among the Yoruba to allow themselves to be used against their leaders just for momentary political gains at the expense of the collective interests of the Yoruba nation.

“It should be noted that late Chief Obafemi Awolowo was sent to jail by the conspiracy and collaboration of some Yoruba with the external aggressors.

“Most importantly, it is my position that irrespective of political affiliation, no leader of the Yoruba nation must be vilified unduly, especially by the same people who humiliated our past leaders such as Obafemi Awolowo, Adekunle Ajasin, Bola Ige, Bisi Onabanjo, Lateef Jakande, and others.

“To me, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu should not be seen just as an APC leader, but acknowledged as a major stakeholder in the Yoruba nation that we must all protect beyond politics.

”It should be recalled that these were among the issues that I raised when I visited Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State a few months ago on the need to work together beyond party affiliations.

“Here in Yorubaland, it is said that if a household is at peace, it is because the bastard child of the family is yet to attain the age of maturity and those people that Asiwaju Tinubu made, but are now being used against him, should watch it.

“I therefore condemn this conspiracy against Asiwaju Tinubu and I admonish those that are hoping to make political benefits from it to have a rethink.”

Calling for unity among Yoruba nation, the governor said, “We are first Yoruba before becoming members of political parties. It is my opinion that our leaders must be defended and protected, not minding the personal gains of today.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/07/apc-crises-humiliating-tinubu-dishonouring-entire-yoruba-race-fayose/

1 Like

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by drestoneokuta(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
God bless fayose.. I hope we can put aside party affiliation for the development of a better tomorrow.... This season film go sweet die.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by drestoneokuta(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
True
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by iamdynamite(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
who send you fayose?......

1 Like

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by yeyeboi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
GBAM cheesy
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
iamdynamite:
who send you fayose?......

cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by Mynd44: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by bluaero(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fayose has more sense than Chinakwe's dog and the brown teeth afonja anyday, anytime.

Watch how zombies will turn around and start supporting Fayose. The are the most hopeless entities on earth undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by senatorbayor(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
If this is coming from Fayose that if Tinubu is humiliated, its a slap on SW.
Then He also needs to apologies to OBJ for insulting him as well since that is also a slap on the SW as well .
Except Fayose want us to believe that only SW can insult each other

1 Like

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
FAYOSE is just appealing to yoruba peoples sentiment.

1 Like

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by SweetLove0(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin WONDER WHO SEND AM
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by SweetLove0(f): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
senatorbayor:
If this is coming from Fayose that if Tinubu is humiliated, its a slap on SW.
Then He also needs to apologies to OBJ for insulting him as well since that is also a slap on the SW as well .
Except Fayose want us to believe that only SW can insult each other
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by EHMIR(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Busy bee,juz stick ur butt hole somehwer.
U seems to be everywhere,na only u waka come,ehn
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by stephnie1(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nonsense
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by ourema(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
We warned them about the unity of these strange bedfellows forming APC but they wouldn't believe us now you see what they've done
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by id911(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
K
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by fiizznation: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
First you are not a member of the ruling party, so a dunderhead like you should learn to always mind his business. You are Yoruba first; so bloody what? Being Yoruba first or any other tribe don't warrant anybody to dictate to a party. Yeah tinubu is a Yoruba spearhead and I respect him alot. But dictating to a party because he thinks he made somebody a president is what will not be accepted from anybody. And if he pushes his luck too much, his 'influences' in the party will be summarily cut down.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by nku5: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
See Oshoko o. Why is he ethnicising the matter? I guess Fayose is affirming that Tinubu is the leader of the Yorubas. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by iamdynamite(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
DONSMITH123:

cheesy cheesy
he should just shut up....as if he is not happy with what is going on
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
iamdynamite:
he should just shut up....as if he is not happy with what is going on

He's nothing but a pretender? can anyone really take Fayose by his words?
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by DTOBS(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fayose the man
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by gists: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
hehehehe
very cheap!
since when did BAT became the symbol for Yoruba race?
Iam not saying BAT is not an important figure in S/W but many of us know that politicians can whip up tribal and religious sentiments when it soot them.
The same way FFK suddenly became an overnight Christian crusader. Just to appeal to the God fearing Christians among us.
Fayoshe should try harder to gain the support of the people. This is dead on arrival.
Jagaban is more than capable to defend/fight for himself. I am sure he doesn't need Fayoshe's "crocodile support"

Obviously, by my comment above, discerning minds will know I am not even a major supporter of Tinunbu.

I knowthe ipobians will soon call their father "slave". Just watch the following comments to this posts. grin grin
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by malton: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by iamdynamite(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
DONSMITH123:

He's nothing but a pretender? can anyone really take Fayose by his words?
yesooooo...his people from the east...he is their demi semi god
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
iamdynamite:
yesooooo...his people from the east...he is their demi semi god
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by KINGwax007(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
god of the Eastern monkeys, pls stop... This act of pretence is stinkinky filty

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by G2G16: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
JAGABAN, YOU ARE THE BABA OF APC . SARAKI MUST GO FOR THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO DO THE NEEDFUL AND OYEGUN MUST GO BECAUSE IS BACKING WRONG ALWAYS. BUHARI WAKE UP,WORKING AGAINST TINUBU WILL SINK YOUR BOAT.REMEMBER,THE POWER LADDER THAT BROUGHT YOU TO POWER,IF YOU THROW IT AWAY,YOU ARE ROMANCING PEOPLE THAT WILL TOPPLE YOUR GOVT. TINUBU IS THE BABA OF APC.FAYOSE AND ATIKU THANK YOU FOR THE WORD OF WISDOM.
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by ourema(f): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
fiizznation:
First you are not a member of the ruling party, so a dunderhead like you should learn to always mind his business. You are Yoruba first; so bloody what? Being Yoruba first or any other tribe don't warrant anybody to dictate to a party. Yeah tinubu is a Yoruba spearhead and I respect him alot. But dictating to a party because he thinks he made somebody a president is what will not be accepted from anybody. And if he pushes his luck too much, his 'influences' in the party will be summarily cut down.

You guys never said so when he was investing in the business. Now that it is time for him to reap the fruits of his labor, you now introduced a new story

It's not good enough

1 Like

Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by iamdynamite(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
DONSMITH123:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
they love fayose more than their own personal parent....infact if they manage to actualise biafra....am sure they will make him their first biafran president
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
G2G16:
JAGABAN, YOU ARE THE BABA OF APC . SARAKI MUST GO FOR THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO DO THE NEEDFUL AND OYEGUN MUST GO BECAUSE IS BACKING WRONG ALWAYS. BUHARI WAKE UP,WORKING AGAINST TINUBU WILL SINK YOUR BOAT.REMEMBER,THE POWER LADDER THAT BROUGHT YOU TO POWER,IF YOU THROW IT AWAY,YOU ARE ROMANCING PEOPLE THAT WILL TOPPLE YOUR GOVT. TINUBU IS THE BABA OF APC.FAYOSE AND ATIKU THANK YOU FOR THE WORD OF WISDOM.

for your mind abi
fiizznation:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Powerful Prophets Who Predicted That Buhari Will Die / See What Is Shared At An Event In Nigeria That Has Got People Talking(photos) / IGP: What Next After The Public Insult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.