Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pastor Bitten Up, Threatened With Acid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bitten Up, Threatened With Acid (367 Views)

Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / I Hate Being Threatened With Hell / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bitten Up, Threatened With Acid by ceee9ja: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
A 40-year-old Muslim cleric, Saheed Gbadamosi, was on Tuesday arraigned in an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court for allegedly threatening to bathe a pastor with acid and destroying his church property.

The accused, a resident of Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja, is being tried for breach of peace, assault and threat to life. The prosecutor, Insp. George Nwosu, said that the accused committed the offences on September 4 at his residence.

He told the court that the accused conspired with others still at large and stormed the defendant’s church armed with different types of dangerous weapons as they beat up the pastor identified as Emmanuel Ugbo, destroying church property and threatening to pour acid on him.

read more of the details of this story......... https://ceee9ja..com.ng/2016/10/pastor-bitten-up-threatened-with-acid.html

1 Share

Re: Pastor Bitten Up, Threatened With Acid by Niflheim(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
"Greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world", is such an empty, hopeless, wretched and meaningless statement!!!

(1) (Reply)

It Can Happen For You Tonight. / Is This What Really Happened? / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(fri. 11/11/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.