Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) (35259 Views)

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
Can't wait to leave Nigeria Mauritius load
abeg giv me connection o.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
tiwiex:

Na so dem dey calculate am. U know Ghana redominate at some point in time? It is not by dis ur comparison u go know d better economy.
i pity ur life...can u say same of uk and us and eu?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikennaf1:
Peeps he feels comfortable with.

Can Muslims ever separate religion from politics?

They no fit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by petersky: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Islam is a deciet

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Eshiet64(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
This visit is not ordinary, I pray let it not be what I'm thinking. God be with Us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by PlanetAjose(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
jiinxed:
Islamization agenda has kicked off in full force
wink wink

use ur brain for once. ok
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikennaf1:
^^^ Did you ever hear me recommend Jonathan?

Your confidence is weak.
but jona was a Christian and I didn't see ask if Christians can ever separate religion frm politics.
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Hysmady(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
chai...Nigerian Christians too get passion hating Muslims like Kilode....When GEJ was Christianizing Naija,nobody talk o...There is God o grin
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by crown08(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Other News Confirmed! 1 Rubber Of Iresi Is Now #800
Restuarant Does Not sell Rice 4 Our Side Again. 2019 Where U Dey, Come Fast Abeg Make We Reason.
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Behold your future o Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Allah akbar!
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by SiteBoy: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikennaf1:
Peeps he feels comfortable with.

Can Muslims ever separate religion from politics?

This is word of wisdom.
Their is no way you can separate Islamic religion from politics, if you do that means you don't understand Islam.
But Islamic against democracy not even democracy alone any practice of government without the total implementation of Islamic law (Sharia law ). You can never see any Muslims that understand Islam the way it should in government system that against the law of islam, doesn't mean it can not work with government or any agency so far the duty is lawful to Islamic law.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
They are here to accept naija as Islamic state of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Azujabeel(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

SHAAATAAAAP DIA!!!!MALLAM WETIN U KNOW? U KNOW NANTHING!!! So na saudi imam naim a whole president go leave him duty attend to! I pity nigerians.

OMG! I'm afraid shocked

Shut me off if u can cheesy
Its inevitable, goodnight. tongue
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by ABAMOWA: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
justicejay:
I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing
Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I
saw.
The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a
Chairman to be appointed by the president.
The council shall have the power to take your land
anywhere the land is located in the country and
then pay you compensation.
Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to
herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing
purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and
you shall lose the land permanently to those
Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take
your land, you can go to court but before you go
to court, you must first of all notify the federal
attorney general of your intention to sue the
council. Apart from notifying, you must get the
consent and authority of the Federal Attorney
General before you can sue.
So that means that if the Attorney General
refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have
lost your land forever to the herdsmen.
And this law, when passed, shall apply to the
whole country so it means that your land in the
village or anywhere is not safe.
The National Grazing Reserve Council would have
the power to take away your land from you
anytime they want and pay you whatever they
want as compensation (even when you don't
want to sell, and remember that for you to get
compensation, you must have documents
showing or proving ownership).
So I think that we all in the South West, South
South and South East must rise up and reject this
Bill. We must do all things to force our national
Assembly members from passing that bill into
law.
That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands
and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen
since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in
Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of
Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to
take over other parts of Nigeria.
I implore you to use all available means to
implore your senator and Rep not to pass that
law.
That law will destroy Nigeria.

All over the world, ranches are established and
used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put
there cattle there. There is no country where the
land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and
given to others.
This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis
where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to
save Nigeria, and to protect our future
generations
Please share this piece until it goes viral. We must
defend our land and protect our children.
Source: Dr. Austin MONYE, UNIBEN

Sir, Thank you for this. The southerners are like the proverbial foolish elder, who noticed smoke on his roof, and yet entered the house, laid his bed and sleep. Before you give us your land to Fulanis, they have started killing you. Now Buhari is slowly doing the bidding of these people. And instead of uniting, Igbos, Niger deltans and Yorubas will be here dissing themselves. Let's us wake up. Southern Muslims, forget religion, these people are dangerous. They are bent on over running Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by youngeagle(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Antina:

May God forgive you
Amen
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Azujabeel:

OMG! I'm afraid shocked
Shut me off if u can cheesy Its inevitable, goodnight. tongue
mallam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
justicejay:
I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing
Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I
saw.
The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a
Chairman to be appointed by the president.
The council shall have the power to take your land
anywhere the land is located in the country and
then pay you compensation.
Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to
herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing
purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and
you shall lose the land permanently to those
Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take
your land, you can go to court but before you go
to court, you must first of all notify the federal
attorney general of your intention to sue the
council. Apart from notifying, you must get the
consent and authority of the Federal Attorney
General before you can sue.
So that means that if the Attorney General
refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have
lost your land forever to the herdsmen.
And this law, when passed, shall apply to the
whole country so it means that your land in the
village or anywhere is not safe.
The National Grazing Reserve Council would have
the power to take away your land from you
anytime they want and pay you whatever they
want as compensation (even when you don't
want to sell, and remember that for you to get
compensation, you must have documents
showing or proving ownership).
So I think that we all in the South West, South
South and South East must rise up and reject this
Bill. We must do all things to force our national
Assembly members from passing that bill into
law.
That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands
and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen
since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in
Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of
Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to
take over other parts of Nigeria.
I implore you to use all available means to
implore your senator and Rep not to pass that
law.
That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and
used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put
there cattle there. There is no country where the
land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and
given to others.
This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis
where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to
save Nigeria, and to protect our future
generations
Please share this piece until it goes viral. We must
defend our land and protect our children.
Source: Dr. Austin MONYE, UNIBEN
how sure are you? This write up looks fake.
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by nnachidav: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
Northern Nigeria Islamization agenda unfolding gradually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
originally:
This is unbelievable,

NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE
vs AFRICAN COUNTRIES:

South Africa: Rand 1= 79 Naira

Angola: 1 kwanza = 12 Naira

Botswana: 1 Pula = 28 Naira

Cape Verde: 1 Escudo = 8 Naira

Algeria: 1 Dinar = 12 Naira

Egypt: 1 Pound = 35 Naira

Eritrea: 1 Nakata = 18 Naira

Ethiopia: 1 Birr = 19 Naira

Ghana: 1 Cedi = 56 Naira

Gambia 1 Dalasi = 9 Naira

Kenya: 1 shilling = 6 Naira

Liberia: 1 Dinar = 8 Naira

Lesotho: 1 Loti = 19 Naira

Libya: 1 Dinar = 156 Naira

Morrocco: 1 Dirham = 176 Naira

Madagascar: 1 Ariary = 14 Naira

Mauritius: 1 Rupee = 16 Naira

Malawi: 1 kwacha = 21 Naira

Mozambique: 1 Metical = 24 Naira

Namibia: 1 Dollar = 32 Naira

Seychelles: 1 Rupee = 22 Naira

Sudan: 1 pound = 42 Naira

Swaziland: 1 Lilangeri = 19 Naira

Tunisia: 1 Dinar = 150 Naira

Zambia: 1 kwacha = 28 Naira

Even the worst economies of Africa now have more valuable Exchange rate than us.

As at today $1 = N450.
€1 = N600
£1 =N750

N1,000,000 is less than $2,300.

The Telegraph. ..
Inflation rates differs
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:
Islamization of Nigeria is real!!!!!
Christianiazation of Nigeria is also real grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by pedel: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
samuelezeja:
Why did Jonathan leave aso rock despite he is an incumbent, in 2003,OBJ did what he has to do but let me tell you,Jonathan is IKPU,OTELE
Bros, are you alright? I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
pedel:
""""What further proof do we need that these people want to Islamize Nigeria"""" in FFK's voice. grin grin grin
taaaaa mechiee GI onu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by ancientbanana: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Islamization ticking!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by phenomem(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool When Buhari went to Christianaized Nigeria grin grin grin

Most of the people that are shouting islamization are nothing but sadist and hypocrite. The man has met almost all the religious leaders and they are shouting islamization as if it's even possible where there is the media and other respected Christians that can counter him in any ways. Including that warped KFC fkk kkk Abi Na ffk Dem call am.

And according to Islam in case you don't know, there is no compulsion in religion and so whoever forces someone to take up Islam does not only have a warped mind but also an hypocrite too
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by totorimi: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
yes these are the types Bubu gives 100% audience to, they are his contituency, he is very much at home as you can see. BTW what is chief Imam of Saudi coming to do here not even the King or something like that of Saudi but chief Imam. OK I got it as a member as Islamic council.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by adconline(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Our economy has sunk to the abyss of desolate and he's hosting religious figures! When is he going to hold meeting with GE CEO to ascertain the exact amount his company is investing in Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by miky(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2016
Fcking terrorists, a bunch of Bastards that limit black men in their country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Gathering of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by shuggah(m): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Azujabeel:
They'll soon say Islamization agenda, but they were silent when HR Sanusi II was meeting popes.
was it in Nigeria?? gerout mehn
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by coolplanet: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2016
stephanie11:
President and commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Muhammadu Buhari, today, received the chief Imama of Saudi Arabia in Aso rock.

The Chief Imam of Masjid Nabawy Medina Saudi Arabia,Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy arrived the Statehouse this afternoon, 7th October, 2016.

Also in the photos are Governor of Zamfara Abubakar Yari, Consul General Saudi Arabia Sheik Majeed BN Muhammed Algahtamy and Mal. Awwal.

http://politicsngr.com/nigerian-president-muhammadu-buhari-receives-chief-imam-saudi-arabia-aso-rock/

The way this mumu are visiting Nigeria, help me tell them islamization is not possible. God will struck back at whoever is initiating such moves.i mean God of thunder and fire. Mighty God
Re: Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) by midol: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2016
Sai Baba must continue to meet our Saudi Brothers who are the biggest Zakat donors to ISIS. Islam must take over all of nigerianistan by Jihad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Customs Auctions ₦17.5m Foreign Banana In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.