Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Prayer Your To Breakthrough On The Prayer Hotline - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Your To Breakthrough On The Prayer Hotline (550 Views)

A Dangerous Prayer, Your Enemies Won't Want You To Pray. / Closing Eyes When Praying :how Necessary It Is To The Prayer / Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Your To Breakthrough On The Prayer Hotline by LoverJoe89: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
My dear NLs,

The time to receive from God is here. Take charge of your destiny by signing on to the prayer works wonders global prayer network led by my beloved pastor and father in Christ Pastor Leke Sanusi of RCCG Victory House London and Regional Pastor Europe Mainland Region 2 located in Madrid Spain. There have been numerous testimonies on healing, jobs, business breakthrough and marriages .Pray your way out of the hand of the enemy .God bless as you join this network . I am a living testimony that's why I want you all to Join. Remain blessed !!!!

Re: Prayer Your To Breakthrough On The Prayer Hotline by Aganju849: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
My dear NLs,

The time to receive from God is here. Take charge of your destiny by signing on to the prayer works wonders global prayer network led by my beloved pastor and father in Christ Pastor Leke Sanusi of RCCG Victory House London and Regional Pastor Europe Mainland Region 2 located in Madrid Spain. There have been numerous testimonies on healing, jobs, business breakthrough and marriages .Pray your way out of the hand of the enemy .God bless as you join this network . I am a living testimony that's why I want you all to Join. Remain blessed !!!!

Does your pastor know about your fetish for older amrried women?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Your To Breakthrough On The Prayer Hotline by xangerar: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Aganju849:

Ohw! Ohw! You got him there!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Your To Breakthrough On The Prayer Hotline by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:26am On Nov 25, 2021
xangerar:

Ohw! Ohw! You got him there!
Lol! You got him by the balls.
Re: Prayer Your To Breakthrough On The Prayer Hotline by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Aganju849:

Lol! You got him by the balls.

(1) (Reply)

The Way Some People View Religion Is Broken...... / P R A Y I N G - A M I S S / Church In Sri Lanka Mistakenly Prints 2pac Lyrics In Hymn Book (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.