Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Going To Sleeping - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Going To Sleeping (729 Views)

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Sleeping by vicky3(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Life has served me stones while I see others being served bread. Trying to re-cook the dish I get fron life with the hope it will be soft for me to at least show,my efforts amount to futility. I've adopted the philosophical watchword of 'patience' and 'time' as a consolation to the quagmire I find myself,but so far those words seem impotent to pregnant me for the birth of my desire. I quit trying. Best wishes of life to the survivors who per chance have the balls to go an extra mile than I did.
Re: Going To Sleeping by jopretty(f): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Don't go to sleep, don't quit for your breakthrough and that which you've sought might be around the corner. *in jenifa's voice * jhus holds onn doesn't gives hups, it won't be longing heveritin wii be halright...lols. 2baba and Joe El.
Re: Going To Sleeping by Alexk2(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Calm down Bro... .I can assure you that things are not exactly the way you're looking at it.
Talking from experience, it's never over as there's always a better way out even when you think otherwise.
Calm down pls; hold your peace..
Re: Going To Sleeping by vicky3(m): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2016
+1 today and i just think it the right time i go to sleep
Re: Going To Sleeping by babs50g: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2016
Life is beautiful. God has made a very lofty provision which u can't imagine for yourself . You are a winner , winners don't quit, be strong and willing to do more.

We all have our individual goals aspirations and interest. Tap into ur potentials

never to go sleep now

1 Like

Re: Going To Sleeping by vicky3(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Today,reflection drags within me like current from a high tension;and I am angry and embittered by the weight of my unpleasant situation;today,another beginning is set for me to continue life's race;I cry with a loud voice:'God please show me your grace';for how long will things continue like this;there is only one word I can struggle to shout now-PLEASE;my barn of tears have gone dry;I wish I had the strength to continue to try;I recline in my seat after writing this text;and with my eyes close I await what will happen next.
Re: Going To Sleeping by babs50g: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Life i ephemeral. Be calm and keep hope alive.

There are three 'S' we should always look out for in ourselves

Success . Is not riches but developmental goals that entries one to affect other. Once u have these the next is

Survival . If u succeed , u will survive irrespective of challenges.

Significance. Once u are get the above right u will become significant. Those who didn't recognize will come to you .

Life is beautiful, admire it
Re: Going To Sleeping by sunvick(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why won't life serve you stone when you're always "going to sleeping" .
When you stop "going to sleeping" then things will improve for you.
Even the Holy scriptures said :Go to the ants and learn from them....

#peace
Re: Going To Sleeping by Richy4(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Op, we are family here on NL... for that, i kinda feel we are in this together...To throw in the towel @ this stage will not help...Just keep keeping it real ok.... fortune will smile @ you in no distant time
Re: Going To Sleeping by ElsonMorali: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
No matter how dark the night is, it can't stop the sun from rising in the morning.

You're almost there. keep pushing. Life is made up of survivors like you and I who have stories to tell.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Mistake Or Spell (see Photo) / How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? / [first Look]snowwolf Vfeng 230W TC Box Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.