Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,027 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo (2560 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo) / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) / Majek Fashek And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by jobnation(f): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2016
just came across this nice pics, and decided to share with you guys. smiley

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by tripplephi: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2016
jobnation:
just came across this nice pics, and decided to share with you guys. smiley

YOUR SENSE MUST BE PAINING YOU

what is funny in the pics?

Laugh at your own risk o....

you better be careful of how you open NONSENSE MISLEADING threads

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by Khameal007(m): 1:22am On Oct 08, 2016
I have three points to assist my theory that you just exceeded your brain capacity of weed intake .. I did nor say you don't used to smoke o.. I'm saying you've filled your brain with smoke that your head is in the cloud.
1. Its not Adebayo its Adeboye
2.its pastor wf Kumuyi and Bishop oyedepo not Pastor Adeboye
3.like the situation of this country...its not funny .

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by Mcponpin(m): 1:58am On Oct 08, 2016
E.A adeboye is not even in the pics
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by JBUZZ: 5:03am On Oct 08, 2016
When two GOs meet, they're like:
Bro how is the ministry? I hope tithes and offerings are coming grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by drey22(m): 6:23am On Oct 08, 2016
tripplephi:

i will design a website of your choice for you

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by Tbaebi(f): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2016
tripplephi:

lwkmd haba na
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by englishmart(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2016
tripplephi:

laugh at your own risk? I'm laughing at my risk sha

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by tripplephi: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
drey22:
i will design a website of your choice for you

HOW
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Pastor WF Kumuyi And Pastor EA Adebayo by jobnation(f): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tbaebi:
lwkmd haba na
cry help me tell him, i was only happy 4 the pics oo

(1) (Reply)

Shame!! See What A Full Grown Woman Wore To An Event (photos) / See The Tallest Boy In The World And Surprisingly He Is Just 8years Old / Trending Picture Of Beyonce And Jay Z Twin Naming Ceremony In A Nigeria Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.