Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Photos: President Buhari Begins Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Begins Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians (485 Views)

Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Extremely Poor People In The World / Buhari Begins UK Return Plans / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: President Buhari Begins Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians by Topeokesblog(m): 3:22am On Oct 08, 2016
President Buhari's Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) programme has kicked off today with Biometric Capture and Account Opening of Internally Displaced Persons at various IDP camps in Borno state. The programme is a part of the scheme under the ‘Social Investment Programmes’ of this present administration. Over one million extremely poor Nigerians are to be paid N5,000 monthly. More photos proof @ http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/10/photos-president-buhari-begins-payment.html

Re: Photos: President Buhari Begins Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians by emmy4lov(m): 3:55am On Oct 08, 2016
I know it is for the northerners .. They will benefit more from this ..! Messed up economy .
Re: Photos: President Buhari Begins Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians by socialmediaman: 4:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Photos: President Buhari Begins Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians by rose54321: 4:36am On Oct 08, 2016
The scheme was clearly for the north.
Who else are the poorest of the poorest, if not my northern niggas.
While I feel the plight of some , other are architects of their misery, why the F will you keep having children you clearly cannot cater for. What's the logic in that if not too retain your status of being the " poorest of the poorest".

I weep for naija.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Begins Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians by MrCounselor: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2016
rose54321:
The scheme was clearly for the north.
Who else are the poorest of the poorest, if not my northern niggas.
While I feel the plight of some , other are architects of their misery, why the F will you keep having children you clearly cannot cater for. What's the logic in that if not too retain your status of being the " poorest of the poorest".

I weep for naija.
I concur.
But these are the more reasons why people why people from the south are so frustrated at this type of leadership, robbing Peter to pay Paul. Yet caring less for Peter.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Begins Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians by orunto27: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2016
How does this fit in Soludo s, Lamidos and Emefiele s Economic Principles?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Official In Serious Bussiness / PHOTOS: Human Rights Group Protests At EFCC Office / Link To Our 1st Lady's Interview On BBC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.