Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,829 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

The 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria ? You Wont Believe The New Number 1! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria ? You Wont Believe The New Number 1! (5190 Views)

Top Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria. / The 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria / List Of 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria ? You Wont Believe The New Number 1! by schoolhelpng(m): 5:36am On Oct 08, 2016
You ought to keep an eye to the upcoming rising teen stars who are looking their ways to fame. They are blessed with such natural talent as future stars and have more chances to be the next celebrities. With their fresh look and brilliant acting, they are ready to replace the old. And teenage celebrities are now all over the showbiz. They start their first debut at early age and eager for more…

They may be teenagers, but the media are now focusing their attention upon them as they walk their way up to the red carpet.

Here is a List of the Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria

6. MARYLOVE EDWARDS
Born: March 18,2005
Profession: Tennis player

5. IFY UFELE
Born: 2006
Profession: Designer
Image: Popsugar

4. DJ YOUNG MONEY
Born: 2007
Profession: DJ

3. OZZYBOSCO
Born: January 7, 2007
Profession: Musician

Continue The Remains Here

1 Share

Re: The 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria ? You Wont Believe The New Number 1! by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2016
catch them young...nice one ojare
Re: The 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria ? You Wont Believe The New Number 1! by georjay(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2016
download the remains gini
Re: The 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria ? You Wont Believe The New Number 1! by schoolhelpng(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
When will my child join them God?
Re: The 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria ? You Wont Believe The New Number 1! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
schoolhelpng:
When will my child join them God?

Soon. IJN

(1) (Reply)

My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress / OMG!!��� - See The Boobsful And Curvaceous Nigeria Model Curvy Than Nicky. / Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.