Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Rivers State : Wike Threatened As He resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State : Wike Threatened As He resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge (495 Views)

DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rivers State : Wike Threatened As He resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by westluska(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2016
BY JIMITOTA ONOYUME PORT HARCOURT : Governor Nyesom Wike in the early hours of (Saturday) today mobilised to stop alleged attempt by men of the Department of State Security, DSS and the Police to abduct a Judge at his number 35/84 B residence, Forces Avenue, Port Harcourt.

The governor who fielded questions from newsmen in front of the Judge’s residence said he was manhandled by men of the DSS and the Police who came to whisk the judge away.

What has happened this night it is unfortunate. Even in military government it has never happened like this , you listen to people. That is why we are here. I said not under my watch will I allow this type of activity take place. “The DSS, Police they cocked their guns and said they will shoot me. And I told them I have never heard this type of thing happen before. Again this is to show that more of this will come. Wondering why the security men will choose 1 am to storm the residence of the judge the governor said their action portend danger for the nation’s democracy. He said all he expected the security men to have done was to invite the judge, adding that if he had ignored the invitation then other legal steps should have been taken. Continuing, he said he did not bother to know the name of the judge but he only had to come out to stop the attempted abduction of the judge because as Chief Security of the state he would not allow such lawlessness take place in his state.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/breaking-news-wike-resists-police-as-dss-attempt-to-abduct-judge-manhandled/
Re: Rivers State : Wike Threatened As He resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by Innovator101: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Imagine what this country is turning into.
Re: Rivers State : Wike Threatened As He resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by petrov10: 6:40am On Oct 08, 2016
yes

sarki will say buhri is fighting kworuption

well don wike
Re: Rivers State : Wike Threatened As He resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge by Mynd44: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2016

(1)

What The Heck Is Recession? The Meaning Of Recession To A Common Nigerian / See Ex SUG President’s Note Just Before Edo Election / Ogun State Approves Death Sentence, Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.