Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

SS3 Student Death In Benue State While Trying To Charge With Naked Wire (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS3 Student Death In Benue State While Trying To Charge With Naked Wire (photo) (706 Views)

2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SS3 Student Death In Benue State While Trying To Charge With Naked Wire (photo) by lagosmp3(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2016
Godwin Ejeh, a senior secondary school
student of Jesus College, Otukpo Benue
State, was electrocuted to death in the
school hostel on October 6th while trying to
charge his mobile phone. According to the
school principal Mr Ella Samuel, who spoke
to Idoma Voice, the 18-year-old died while
attempting to charge his phone directly
from a naked wire.
“I received a call from one of my staff
yesterday while I was on an assignment
that one of my students has been shocked
by electric, that I should rush down to
the clinic immediately, on reaching the
clinic. I only came to meet his dead
body. On getting back to my school,
after some findings, I discovered that
incident happened while he was trying to
charge his phone according to another
student by the name lucky who witness
the incident. I sincerely sympathize with
the family of deceased and I pray his
soul rest in perfect peace. Amen,”
He was laid to rest yesterday 7th October,
in his hometown Ekere Owukpa, Ogbadibo
local government area of Benue state.

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/10/08/photo-ss3-student-electrocuted-death-benue-state-trying-charge-phone-naked-wire/

Re: SS3 Student Death In Benue State While Trying To Charge With Naked Wire (photo) by chocolateme(f): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Oh! So painful.
May his family be comforted, what a loss. RIP Godwin.

(1) (Reply)

6 Children Of Same Parents Poisoned To Death In Anambra State Set To Be Buried / Man Gunned Down In Broad Day Light In Onitsha / Boko Haram Survivors Raped And Molested By Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.