Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years (462 Views)

"My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Testimony Time: I Stopped Masturbating. / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Topenzee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
It is said that bad habits are the easiest things to pick up and the hardest things to drop off when acquired. This story has proved it is the truth, to a certain extent. A young lady identified as Moji, shared her story about how she started indulging in the act of masturbation at a very young age. According to her, she had already started masturbating while she was just a 6-year-old who isn’t supposed to know the difference between right and wrong. Moji finally overcame her masturbation habit after 20 years Moji who says she has repented and finally stopped masturbating after about 20 years, says. I don’t know what you’re dealing with. I don’t know what you’ve been battling with for a very long time. I don’t know the addictions and vices you feel you can’t overcome. But I do want you to know something, Jesus saves. Jesus heals. Jesus delivers. He saved me from every vice and set me free. He broke every yoke of addiction I’ve had to deal with. He restored my soul. He gave me life. And I do believe that if any man be in Christ Jesus he is a new creature, old things have passed away behold all things have become new. So my dears I don’t know what you’re going through, I don’t know how bad you feel or think or believe you are. But one thing is for sure, Jesus saves. And He’s ready for you if you come to Him. Cheers. Your girl Moji.” What do you think?

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by sekundosekundo: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Which bad habit(s) can Atheism make you stop?.
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by badassdude: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
6years old? Hmm

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by phensbassey: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think precise details would be nice...
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Happy for you Ms Moji. But why the pix? That is not necessary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Believer? / The Greatest Danger To Christianity / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.