Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Is It Right To Pay Tithe From Money Acquired through MMM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Pay Tithe From Money Acquired through MMM (790 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Pay Tithe From Money Acquired through MMM by Basalt(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
I am curious to know this.
I watched the general overseer of our Lord's chosen, Pst Mouka Warning that we should not pay tithe with money acquired through illegal means.

Now coming to MMM, it's a platform that gives you 30% of your deposit every month and is generally believed that it's a scheme which robs Peter to pay Paul since MMM does not do any business or investment.

I currently earn a profit of over 100k every month from MMM and I don't pay tithe from that money.
I think the money comes as a result of donation and not a salary and hence tithe is not necessary.

Please am I doing the right thing or should I start paying tithe from profits made from MMM?

Please this is a serious question and needs answer from serious minded Christians.
Atheists should please stay off the thread.
Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Pay Tithe From Money Acquired through MMM by Greatzeus(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
I want to believe your argument is not about whether tithe is right or wrong,but if its necessary to pay it from MMM gain.
If you believe a christian should pay tithe,then you should pay tithe from the gain you make.Since MMM has not being declared illegal by govt or any financial regulatory body,it is legal means of income.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Tithe From Money Acquired through MMM by Basalt(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Greatzeus:
I want to believe your argument is not about whether tithe is right or wrong,but if its necessary to pay it from MMM gain.
If you believe a christian should pay tithe,then you should pay tithe from the gain you make.Since MMM has not being declared illegal by govt or any financial regulatory body,it is legal means of income.

Alright sir

(1) (Reply)

Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/17 / Pastor Makes Members Masturbate In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.