Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman (858 Views)

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / Beautiful Pregnant Women(with Pics) / What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by muffins(f): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
what do you think of when you see her with her handsome husband walking up in the church?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by SeanT21(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
That hopefully they don't give birth to someone like U.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by phraoh(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
muffins:

what do you think of when you see her with her handsome husband walking up in the church?

wat sort of question is dis,cum,get a hold on ua sef jare,
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2009
in my mind i would be thinking ("that's a beautiful pregnant woman with her handsome husband walking up in the church")
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by amebono1: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2009
SeanT21:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh gawd, sean you are killing me grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by bluespice(f): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2009
pc guru:

in my mind i would be thinking ("that's a beautiful pregnant woman with her handsome husband walking up in the church"wink
then again. . . i just might think
SeanT21:

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by muffins(f): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2009
SeanT21:

May thunder strike you dumb, bas, stard. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by OvieE: 1:41am On Oct 22, 2009
SeanT21:

Nice one. Thanks for making me laugh.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by OvieE: 1:42am On Oct 22, 2009
muffins:

May thunder strike you dumb, bas, stard. angry angry angry angry angry

No need to be angry. But it's really funny.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by Shola2009(m): 1:45am On Oct 22, 2009
May thunder strike you dumb, bas, stard.
why una dey vex mama gee na?? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 22, 2009
Dayyyyuuuum thats a beautiful pregnant woman
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by Akinagirl(f): 2:20am On Oct 22, 2009
What kind of Q is this?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by muffins(f): 2:24am On Oct 22, 2009
^^A question from heaven. cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:09am On Oct 22, 2009
Ok are some of you peeps paid to start a topic? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by DrLorenz1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
@poster

Who exactly are you asking the question? Everyone or just guys?

Handsome husband? Wishing you were the one? Planning to take over the place of the beautiful woman? You got something for pregnant women?

Honestly, there's many possibilities to the answer you're seeking so don't blame SeanT21 for what she said. I guess this is largely due to the fact that you never said what goes on in your mind.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman by sylve11: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
SeanT21:

painful truth! grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest You Can Give Your Gf Or Bf? / If Na U Which One U Go Chose. I Beg Make Una Advice I Beg. / What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.