Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,480 members, 7,911,133 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:59 AM

5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion (2102 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion by ikenwa4lyf: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Attack me all you like, but I must say the truth.

Young Nigerian ladies are fashion savvy, they love the latest wears, shoes, hair style in vogue. Most of these young girls in Nigeria consciously and unconsciously wear the wrong dress code all in the name of fashion or to look good just to please the opposite $ex.

The funny aspect is that they mimmick famous female world celebrities who on their part are paid for what they do or better still, are promoting a particular fashion brand. Most Nigerian young girls have gone as far as dressing almost niude in the society loosing that sense of decency and conforming to vice calling it good since it is pleasing to the eye of the beholder.

Below are top 5 things Naija Xpose term as “demonic” that young girls in Nigeria put on all in the name of fashion

1. Bum shorts
Most young girls in Nigeria are guilty of this. You see them walk the streets of Nigeria on bum shorts, exposing almost all their bodies. What a generation!!! and we wonder who even started this demonic trend in a country like Nigeria

2. Choker necklace
In the 19th century, wearing a plain, thin, red or black ribbon choker meant you were a prostitute. A plain black woven choker signified lesbianism. This resurfaced fashion trend is demonic expression driven from the pit of hell according to pastors and parents. You will even hear them refer to eat as dog collar.

3. Crop Tops
There exist a thick line between beautiful and beautiful nonsense. Putting on decent clothes is beautiful but putting on half clothing is beautiful nonsense.

4. Crazy Jeans
The funny thing about this confused fashion item is even in its name “crazy jeans” which of course should resemble the person wearing it. Have we evolved to a point where rags are considered clothing? or maybe we are nostalgic of the times when the first humans; Adam and Eve roamed the garden of Eden without clothes and were anxiously wanting to relive that naked feeling.

5. Trousers
We know most young and grown ladies will argue about this, but the Holy book i.e the Bible made it clear in the book of Deuteronomy which says “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.”

Source http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/5-demonic-things-young-girls-nigeria-wear-name-fashion/

1 Like

Re: 5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion by odun39(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
People and their crazy mentality. undecided undecided
Re: 5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion by ikenwa4lyf: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Attack me directly or indirectly, call it crazy mentality or mentalibread, i have dropped a bitter truth which the world would not accept.

1 Like

Re: 5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion by osesology(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
You are both right and wrong.
Re: 5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion by patwhizkid(f): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
ikenwa4lyf:
Attack me directly or indirectly, call it crazy mentality or mentalibread, i have dropped a bitter truth which the world would not accept.

Which one is mentalibread again? undecided
Re: 5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion by JackieMay(f): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
lemme book space. I no get ur time nkw
Re: 5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion by katchycouture(f): 4:58am On Oct 14, 2016
ikenwa4lyf:
Attack me all you like, but I must say the truth.

Young Nigerian ladies are fashion savvy, they love the latest wears, shoes, hair style in vogue. Most of these young girls in Nigeria consciously and unconsciously wear the wrong dress code all in the name of fashion or to look good just to please the opposite $ex.

The funny aspect is that they mimmick famous female world celebrities who on their part are paid for what they do or better still, are promoting a particular fashion brand. Most Nigerian young girls have gone as far as dressing almost niude in the society loosing that sense of decency and conforming to vice calling it good since it is pleasing to the eye of the beholder.

Below are top 5 things Naija Xpose term as “demonic” that young girls in Nigeria put on all in the name of fashion

1. Bum shorts
Most young girls in Nigeria are guilty of this. You see them walk the streets of Nigeria on bum shorts, exposing almost all their bodies. What a generation!!! and we wonder who even started this demonic trend in a country like Nigeria

2. Choker necklace
In the 19th century, wearing a plain, thin, red or black ribbon choker meant you were a prostitute. A plain black woven choker signified lesbianism. This resurfaced fashion trend is demonic expression driven from the pit of hell according to pastors and parents. You will even hear them refer to eat as dog collar.

3. Crop Tops
There exist a thick line between beautiful and beautiful nonsense. Putting on decent clothes is beautiful but putting on half clothing is beautiful nonsense.

4. Crazy Jeans
The funny thing about this confused fashion item is even in its name “crazy jeans” which of course should resemble the person wearing it. Have we evolved to a point where rags are considered clothing? or maybe we are nostalgic of the times when the first humans; Adam and Eve roamed the garden of Eden without clothes and were anxiously wanting to relive that naked feeling.

5. Trousers
We know most young and grown ladies will argue about this, but the Holy book i.e the Bible made it clear in the book of Deuteronomy which says “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.”

Source http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/5-demonic-things-young-girls-nigeria-wear-name-fashion/

You must be a chosen, na only una dey see everything and everybody around you as demonic
Re: 5 Demonic Things Young Girls In Nigeria Wear All In The Name Of Fashion by Julietcutie(f): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2016
hmm really? I support your 1-4 but trousers hell no

(1) (Reply)

Fabulous Aso Bei Styles 2017 You Cant Resist; See Pics / I Need Fabric Seller From Aba / Vic Pacis, The Aba Garment Company Making Waves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.