Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. (22385 Views)

A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by metallisc(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
*clears throat*

OP you see the question you have posited in this thread is very very crucial to the survival of the male species and the curiosity of your female counterpart. Now, that i have perused this thread from the first page to this present one, and i have looked at the excuses above which are mentioned below - i can categorically say to you that the answer to your question is not that far off! as you are going through this response of mine, i'm sure with what you have received so far, this will slightly resemble a very elucidating response in the first few lines and i'm sure by the time you get to this line you would have found out that there is nothing worthwhile in this response, but i will strongly advise that you wait for the next deceiver after me to come and shed more light on this issue since i have not been able to give you anything tangible in any sense-making parameter! grin grin grin

oya next poster below me, over to you! cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by metallisc(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
tosyno1990:
Omg...see as these guys scattered op head...but to be candid,the second poster will be the perfect person to give you the awnser.

haba! na waa for you, helep the guy with answer now! grin grin

see as you fresh like yoghurt, abeg respond to the PM sharp sharp! there's work to be done in the zanga! grin
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Kelvindaniels: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
KitKat, what a wonderful feeling. grin grin grin
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Niyeal(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na wah for the mode of answering the question, i would hav ansa the the op, but i xpected the guy above me to ansa but he failed, the guy below me will not disappoint me.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Love Machine:
A name has nothing to do with someone success.Ask former u.s president w bush.
I'm pretty sure it does ask former nigeria president Dr. Goodluck and he will tell you
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by mejai(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
nna eh! E don do. haba, na so una wickedness reach. OP, abeg no vex. des people no be am. I had to call Hon Patrick Obahiagbon to extract d answer o. but my ear don block. d man dey craze with English. Make we ask d alaye below me... He went with me
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

I'm pretty sure it does ask former nigeria president Dr. Goodluck and he will tell you
It's only in Africa that a name is use to see determine someone's future.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by mankan2k7(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
I thought I am d final authority to provide answer, but carefully perusing through d mind of d poster below, who am I to give d final judgement.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by paranorman(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
mankan2k7:
I thought I am d final authority to provide answer, but carefully perusing through d mind of d poster below, who am I to give d final judgement.

after carefully examining the responses of you human species to the mystery of a thing called a question, I tried solving your question even with the most advanced of our technologies. By the power conferred on me, Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots; I, hereby, refer you the next Homo sapien the will ever reply.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by saintkeppy(m): 2:29am On Oct 11, 2016
The poster above me wan set me up with big big grammar, he must be an Havard alumnus O'boy! I don take off o! The prof. below me has something substantial to post. Now over to you prof. Emiritus cool

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by luciouscookie: 5:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Funny thread.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by BayLord01(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, over to the person below me
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Adelekedove(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2016
lol, while reading your question and the comment, I lost my voice, your answer is already on my mind. permit me to allow the person below me to read it out loud !!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by tbeac(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2016
I was about reading it when I discovered the poster below has a thick voice. He will read it loud and clear.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by olayinex(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2016
no need for me to read it loud cos all my Oga's at d top have explain everything in detail so for more information u can contact the next poster I think is d compiling all d necessary information
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by olayinex(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2016
no need for me to read it loud cos all my Oga's at d top have explain everything in detail so for more information u can contact the next poster I think is d 1 compiling all d necessary information

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by fox26: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2016
One of Niraland angels below me shall say it out . I believe that.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by oluwashedy: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Well, since everyone refused to provide valid explanation I cannot categorically begin to spew trash. The guy below will bail me out
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by tubabainc(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2016
Bail out? Do I look like Buhari? oh bail !!!!!! Now I get. The guy is in police custody? and I now look like charge and bail? The guy below holds a bachelors degree in Olosho matters, a masters degree in kpekusology and a doctorate in JAMB queshion.kindly consult.tanking you.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by kingofcasting(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
angry bachelors degree in wetin. no implicate me o. See as you just make me vex. I don vex sotey the answer don fly comot my head. The person below go remember sha grin
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Tuhndhay(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Finally, after long wait and lots of comments..... To get the answer to the question the O. P was asking "I decide to ask Chioma but on my way to Chioma's house i met Halima with her curvaceous curves and she saidb Hi as i feasted my eyes on her even as Yetunde decided to give me a call on a visit and ehn now " Who can remind me the question again"......
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by vectoh(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
I trusted u guys to have given op ansa b4 4th page...bt here we are on the 8th page...bt the ansa is close jus got back from kenya to bring the poster below me to answer d questn...u knw kenyans sabi olosho wel wel...over to u poster below.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just saw the Kenyan leaving the thread when I was coming in..he said something about going to get help ..maybe someone else should entertain us with a possible answer..the poster below..can u help us?
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by alberson(f): 12:37am On Oct 12, 2016
oh what a simple answer for a question but though, I can't remember the question and the guy below me will help
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Owliver(m): 12:43am On Oct 12, 2016
the first page made me laugh like a wizard in the mid night. I coughed really badly. funny
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Love Machine:
It's only in Africa that a name is use to see determine someone's future.
And we just happen to be in that Africa
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2016
8 pages and three days later the question must be answered by me. So here is the most important answer to this very important question. I have given much thought to this matter and I will answer this very important question which has a very important answer. I will describe, evaluate, and discuss the answer to this very important question that has taken us 3 days and 8 pages to reach this conclusion. The answer will have a beginning, a middle and an end. The poster below me will just do the introduction for us because every important question needs an important introduction. Poster below please start the introduction so that I can answer.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2016
If I say make I laff, I fit mislaff.... From the first page, no answer yet.... But relax OP, I am here for u.. I will answer all ur question... Abt those guys hungry and begging for sex at low price, I think there konji....

OP wait ooo, I send person cway Milk coz my throat dey do me sumaw.. I only respected the poster above me, Dts why I cud manage to say all that... Let the person below me comment, I will come back after the cway on enter n clear my throat.....

Over to you, poster below me.. Make sure u give him the best answer... They call the poster below me,... John the genius
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by ogaprime(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
@op, I have the answer typed and sealed but hmmm....I forgot to take it out of the other room before oga and madam entered from the living room after eating in the kitchen.
I'm so sorry op, while we wait for oga and madam to leave the other room, the person below me will be able to provide you with a concise and concrete answer...
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by badassdude: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
I came back to this thread 3years later and I'm still laughing hard....

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Legend has it that Op is still looking for a answers.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by ozilo1chance(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
I think it's because the guys might find it hard to get another olosho at that time.

And of course konji na bastard....so they had no choice but to resort to begging.

Nawa ooo after 3 good years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.