Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

Head Of Relationship?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Head Of Relationship?! (725 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Relationship?! by missSexy: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2009
i'm not from naija so help me understand what it means when a naija man says he's the Head of Relationship.  If your boyfriend insists that he's the head of the relatioship, that everything he says should go, that once u r married, he woun't be able to help with the chores, the cooking, the cleaning, the kids , as it's a woman's job, that his only responsability as a man is to be the financial provider, does that mean that a wife should keep the money she earns to herself and do whatever she wants with it Mind u he's really not that rich, he has average money and if u didn't help him out financially you would lead an average life and once the kids come in, you would probably  lead a below average life.

and also since he wants to be the head of the relationship bfore they even get married, should he be paying her bills already? mortgage, car note, insurance, clothes, food,

(1) (Reply)

Serious Dilemma / Hey Gals, Write Me A Love Letter / Hate Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.