Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,305 members, 7,900,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

How To Upgrade My Laptop Ram - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Upgrade My Laptop Ram (858 Views)

Unlock, Flash, Unbrick, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Phone Here In Lagos / Who Can Upgrade My Apple Macbook OS / Ddr3 Laptop Ram Pc3l - 4gb & 8gb Price In Computer Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upgrade My Laptop Ram by Greg007(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
pls any one with info on how much will dell latitude e5400 2GB ram will cost and which one should i buy

i need answer asap. thanks
Re: How To Upgrade My Laptop Ram by Greatzeus(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Don't worry about the ram type because it is written on the ram,so just take your PC to a trust worthy vendor,he will remove the old one and replace it with the bigger size you want to replace it with.
It shouldn't be more than N3000.I doubt its up to that.Don't forget to collect the one being replaced,you might need it someday.
When I upgraded my ram,I kept the old one,one day my PC started rebooting and showing blue screen of death,I did everything possible that would have solved it,if it were software problem,still persisted,I remove the ram one by one and tested them independently, I found out one was bad,I brought out the previous ram I changed then,and added it,and boom,everything works fine again.

1 Like

Re: How To Upgrade My Laptop Ram by Greg007(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=Greatzeus post=50029195]Don't worry about the ram type because it is written on the ram,so just take your PC to a trust worthy vendor,he will remove the old one and replace it with the bigger size you want to replace it with.
It shouldn't be more than N3000.I doubt its up to that.Don't forget to collect the one being replaced,you might need it someday.
When I upgraded my ram,I kept the old one,one day my PC started rebooting and showing blue screen of death,I did everything possible that would have solved it,if it were software problem,still persisted,I remove the ram one by one and tested them independently, I found out one was bad,I brought out the previous ram I changed then,and added it,and boom,everything works fine again.

thanks, but i want to add 2GB to the 2GB i ve already making it 4GB in total. should i still follow d same steps?
Re: How To Upgrade My Laptop Ram by Kunleforreal(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Greg007:
pls any one with info on how much will dell latitude e5400 2GB ram will cost and which one should i buy

contact me on 09038748895 if you are in Lagos for your laptop Ram upgrade.
Re: How To Upgrade My Laptop Ram by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Greg007:

I have correct 2GB ram follow come ram to sell for you at a good price.. I just have it as spare and willing to let it go... Call or chat whatsapp 08035020573.. If in Lagos o..

(1) (Reply)

HTC M8 + Accessories For Sale / HP Pavilion Dv6 For Sale **SOLD** / How To Download Videos From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.