Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man (2522 Views)

Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by exlinkleads(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Things are really happening oo and too all this ladies who just want to settle down by all means without even doing the due diligence, you will definitely end up regretting your actions. Can you imagine what caused this lady's madness, her husband of 6 years is a dead man.

Usually stuff like this happen only in movies, but it seems this one actually happened for real, as a woman is reportedly crazy as a result of her own personal experience. The woman identified as Mrs Grace Amadi, recently discovered she had been married to and raising two children with a man who reportedly died as far back as 2002.

According to reports, Grace who had been married to her husband identified as Tony for six years, was said to have lived peacefully with him. The pair had their two daughters in 2011 and 2013 and lived in waterside in old Port Harcourt town, where Tony also had a job he went to every morning.

Grace got to know about her husband’s death following a visit from someone who claimed to be his distant relative, who had come to the house when Tony had left for work, bearing old pictures of him. Grace was said to have started screaming in disbelief, fear and anger, while also throwing herself on the ground repeatedly in a bid to inflict injuries on herself, causing her neighbours to gather and see what caused her anguish.

Complete article @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/lady-runs-mad-after-she-discovered-her.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb ishilove

Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by exlinkleads(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yeaa
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Conjured story.....but continue shaaa....we know ur tricks wink

LA CLICK LA GINI.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by INTROVERT(f): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
exlinkleads:
Yeaa
NAA
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by finalboss1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
lies , there's nothing like that

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
She isn't mad, she is just angry.

By the way, what is that family member's business?
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
exlinkleads:
Yeaa

And na must say u must kolet dz position OKWAYA undecided
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
I used to hear stories like this but I have never believed dem. And I still don't believe dis one.
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
lol NOLLYWOOD.....

Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by exlinkleads(f): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

And na must say u must kolet dz position OKWAYA undecided

How can i delete the comment so u can be first to comment.. ..
lol

Just tell me
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by Cjizzy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
I would love to watch this movie
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by divinehand2003(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
I want to see the movie myself before I believe
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by kaybee88(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don watch the film na...
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dt film tough ehenn. na so d man kon vanish.. Abeg d part 2 don come out?
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by BossLadyF(f): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
I'm in Port Harcourt town and I've been asking to know the exact area it happened but to no avail
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Action film grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
exlinkleads:
Things are really happening oo and too all this ladies who just want to settle down by all means without even doing the due diligence, you will definitely end up regretting your actions. Can you imagine what caused this lady's madness, her husband of 6 years is a dead man.

Usually stuff like this happen only in movies, but it seems this one actually happened for real, as a woman is reportedly crazy as a result of her own personal experience. The woman identified as Mrs Grace Amadi, recently discovered she had been married to and raising two children with a man who reportedly died as far back as 2002.

According to reports, Grace who had been married to her husband identified as Tony for six years, was said to have lived peacefully with him. The pair had their two daughters in 2011 and 2013 and lived in waterside in old Port Harcourt town, where Tony also had a job he went to every morning.

Grace got to know about her husband’s death following a visit from someone who claimed to be his distant relative, who had come to the house when Tony had left for work, bearing old pictures of him. Grace was said to have started screaming in disbelief, fear and anger, while also throwing herself on the ground repeatedly in a bid to inflict injuries on herself, causing her neighbours to gather and see what caused her anguish.

Complete article @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/lady-runs-mad-after-she-discovered-her.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb ishilove

Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by otimize(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
As far back as 2002? Married 6years ago?? Had kids in 2011 n 13.... U no do maths for school Better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:13am On Oct 09, 2016
exlinkleads:

How can i delete the comment so u can be first to comment.. .. lol
Just tell me

Noo thanks.....you can keep it wink
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 09, 2016
They buried a different person obviously.
Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by kufre2010: 3:44am On Oct 09, 2016
God have mercy

Re: Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man by kufre2010: 3:45am On Oct 09, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Think Is Going On In The Mind Of This Guy? ( PICS) / Watch Viseo: Two Prostitutes Fight Naked Publicly / 18+ : How I F*+k My Brother Friend Hard Pat2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.