Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang (4065 Views)

Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by dopeviking(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
I dated this lady for 2 years, but she always claim her timing is different from mine any time we discuss our future/marriage. I always wonder, if she is going to dump me for another guy if she is ready to get married.

I was shocked to the bone when she told me she is about to be engaged to a man. I thought she was just saying that to tease me. Lo and behold, I saw her introduction pictures on her friends facebook tagging her.

Continue reading and comment here:

http://naijatag.com/articles/romance/dmB6PRcVwX2/a-week-to-her-wedding-she-came-for-one-more-bang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by Presh900(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
another maga....
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by hotwax: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
She wasted your time.

1 Like

Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by SUPERPACK: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
la click la k-leg

2 Likes

Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by dopeviking(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
SUPERPACK:
la click la k-leg

Meaning ?
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by proxillin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
You can still dig her even in her husband's house. She enjoys your bulala
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by AroOkigbo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
dopeviking:

Meaning ?
Nobody's going to click that yeye link. Better post the complete article here. .. La click, la bend!

3 Likes

Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by hotwax: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
proxillin:
You can still dig her even in her husband's house. She enjoys your bulala

I tell you
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by firstking01(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
La Click La Lepaxundecided
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by proxillin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
hotwax:

I tell you

Women sha
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by DozieInc(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
dopeviking:

Meaning ?
google will tell you.
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by ameezy(m): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2016
La cliq la bend undecided
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by hotwax: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Nobody's going to click that yeye link. Better post the complete article here. .. La click, la bend!
I clicked anyways.. I didn't die or bend
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2016
La click la hell
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by hotwax: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
La click la hell
STFUareyouguy
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
hotwax:

STFUareyouguy
yes I am
Re: A Week To Her Wedding, She Came For One More Bang by hotwax: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
yes I am

and you profile says (F)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Madness) See What Lady Wore To Red Carpet Completely Nude / Married But No Sex - Part 6 / A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.